NBq fHihO B Rz
Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

seasonal spirits

I like calling the spirits around me on my home seasonal spirits. They seem to be more active in the winter months then summer. Weird I find it but all I can think is maybe it's because we're indoors more in the winter then the summer so they have more time with my family to make their selves known to us .

My 3 yr old grand daughter has been seeing more also in my home. She now needs someone to stand rt in the bath room with her rather then at the door with it open so she has privacy to go potty. She tells us there is a dead man in my one closet in my bathroom.
In the summer she only seen spirits outside my home in the yard and I really don't get friendly activity at that time either.

Summer is Japan’s ghost season, and the month of August is when it peaks.

The motivation for haunting and the appearance of ghosts has changed slightly at times as new issues have arisen with globalization and modernization.

More violent incidents too.

Are Ghosts And Spirits More Active During Halloween?

Ah so this actually does happen.
Glad to know because , since I lived in my home 18 yes now I've noticed the change not change in spirits behaviors but their time of show up .
Thank you for the response I had no idea they do do this

They also get more active during the winter or rainy days as the moisture /water or humidity in the air acts as a conduit for them as they are energy.