J nUlhnTHnUZrIN
Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Samanthaj

I have had the satisfying pleasure to read people photos on this forum and Samanthaj would comment behind me with very insight and similar readings. This is how I very first came across her. I have not met her and I do not know her personally - however, I sense a very strong divine connection resonating deep within her. She is one of the more 'powerful', for want of a better word, readers I have sense in quite a long time.This site, and the people of this site, should be extremely thankful for her uniquely developed skills and truly cherish her as the rare gem that she undoubtedly is, and nothing less than that.

I am thankful to sense such great awareness and light from her it gives me a better understanding of what all this truly is and reminds me personally that I can take my own skills even further than they currently are, just from the mere existence and excellence that Samanthaj displays and emits frequently.

This energy that I sense from Samanthaj is very bold and very bright. Almost uncanny, and for me to use such high praises is truly saying alot, because one could suggest I have seen alot my friends, and have done quite a bit myself. Samanthaj is truly remarkable and I am completely humbled by her responses to each post, especially the few times she has uttered my name, hewhois, saying she has picked up on similar keynoted features in her visions. That is the highest of all praise to me and truly leaves me in complete humility.

So in closing I will say this. I remembered you private messaging me thanking me for volunteering my skills and time to this forum - that meant the world to me. So, in return, I wrote this recognizing you, in the brightest of all light, for the extraordinarily rare talent that you are - Thank You For Being You

Your Friend,
He. Who. Is.

Hi HeWhois

Thank you so much for taking the time out to post this... It was a surprise for me this afternoon to come along and find this here.. You are so so kind thanks so much

I really do appreciate seeing others come here to ABT to share.. I think it's beautiful and it makes me happy to see. I think highly of everyone here at ABT... Many of the long term members/staff, I consider friends,- so dear to me and I will forever be in ABT's debt for what they have done for me.... What this website does every day for people who are in need- feeling lost, confused, grieving, or in need of understanding. They (Staff, Readers, Regular Members, Teachers) welcome everyone in and treat them as individuals with respect, care & empathy.. so much time and effort is put into giving, helping, supporting & guiding. I love the community, I can't praise (them) and the site owners enough.
Giving back to this community and seeing others come and be so generous really does make me happy
I'm lost for words... ABT is the best. I'm so grateful for your comments, it has been a pleasure reading with you I really hope you stick around as a member here. We would love that

The site and all the members have been great, they are so worth it... I love reading, I love being here, if it wasn't for them ... I wouldn't be so comfortable today with who I am and ''What I do'' .....
I wouldn't class myself as anything special (at all)...there are many days when I draw a blank canvas too. We all do :o) The only way I've gotten to this point is with ....years of support, empathy, listening, input, experience & failure (learning from)...... I still have a long way to go. We never ever stop learning... we're forever learning from each other. I learn and take something from every encounter I have with others here..... You included,
Every small act of kindness.. it adds up Every reading... Every little message.. Every message of thanks

So in closing I will say this. I remembered you private messaging me thanking me for volunteering my skills and time to this forum - that meant the world to me.

You and all other Readers, Mods, Admin, Chat members , Newbies...You are so appreciated we (as a Team) are so grateful. It's been a pleasure --- please take good care of yourself and know you (Hewhois) You are appreciated ... and so is every person who will read this
Thank you so much,
Samj