Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Samanthaj Bio & feedback

Hi SamJ.
Just read your Bio,if that is what it is called, and i congratulate you from my own standing regarding how things work when dealing with spirit contact, and UK law regarding healing and spirit messages i.e entertainment purpose,i have never agreed with that description/caviate . It is not easy do just stop a connection whilst a MOD is found,well for me anyway,hopefully things may change.
Anyway, well done and i hope continue in the same vane.
ind regards.

…….ℒℴѵℯ…………ℒℴѵℯ
…ℒℴѵℯ ℒℴѵℯ….ℒℴѵℯ ℒℴѵℯ
ℒℴѵℯ ℒℴѵℯ ℒℴѵℯ ℒℴѵℯ ℒℴѵℯ
.ℒℴѵℯ ℒℴѵℯ ℒℴѵℯ ℒℴѵℯ ℒℴѵℯ
..ℒℴѵℯℒℴѵℯℒℴѵℯℒℴѵℯℒℴѵℯ
……ℒℴѵℯℒℴѵℯℒℴѵℯℒℴѵℯ
……..ℒℴѵℯℒℴѵℯℒℴѵℯ
…………ℒℴѵℯℒℴѵℯ
……………ℒℴѵℯ

Thank you for just chatting with me about teens. Was a pleasure to talk with you and be real and be true to my feelings.

Thank you for understanding and being so professional about it. You are so kind <3

With Love, Daania.

Hi,
I would be Greatful....should you feel drawn to me for a reading about my twinflame whose current over 5k miles away from me. Wonder when I will see him?

Love your bio
Do you offer free readings here with kind regards
Sarina
X

Hi Twinflame and Reena
Yes I do voluntary readings in chat
Requirements are two weeks membership and 15 posts, once you have those come and find me in chat and i'll be happy to help you both if/when i'm drawn

I'm in chat every day UK Evenings...if you're in a different timezone we can arrange a time good for you, just drop me a pm
Take care

Samj

Samanthaj is awesome i only be in here a few days an she gave me a reading on my picture an she was very spot on my favorite by far....love ya hope to get another reading by you soon

My brother in law

Hi Sam

I'd be glad if you could take some time out to read me.

Thanks

Love & Light
Swan

Hello Samantha,

Would you be able to give me a reading? I would really appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Xandra

Sam is amazing !!! I don't know how reading a simple paragraph could bring me so much peace. Although the message isn't what I wanted to hear, my relative that came through never tells me what I want to hear lol. It's refreshing to know my guides are with me. I also can't wait until I finish going through this positive shift. I feel myself changing and now I know I'm on the right spiritual path.
Never was a non believer but I'm definitely a believer now.