Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

RobbieK.'s Intro

Hello everyone and thank you for taking the time to click this Introduction of mine. I must admit I have made a few over the years, I have been a member for a few years, and did a couple of disappearing acts.

However, I have maintained friendships from this site, and is always somewhere I lurk from time to time.

I'm a 38 year old Scotsman (Just trying out the age of 38, been ok so far in first couple of weeks), and I'm the local idiot/comedian (Typical Aries), pretty down to earth and love seeing happy people.

I have sensitivity of emotions from others, and have the ability to read connected photo's. I'm aware of 2 guides, which by the help from this site several years ago when I was just a 'noob', have maintained a low level guidance for those around me.

I have relatively positive success in readings, both online and face to face, and I enjoy relieving stress and creating positiveness - happy atmospheres.

I hope to be a part of this site as I once was back in the day, and along with familiar friends, create new ones too.

I look forward to seeing you in the forums or in the chat o/

Good to meet you, Robbie. I may have bumped into you in chat. Lot's of positivity in your intro! Love it.

hey Robbie, nice to see you popped back in chat.

Hiya, Lovely to see you back and posting. Hope to catch you in chat again sometime soon!

hehehe Thank you ColeWayne, LunaSea and CelticRose o/

Hi Robbie

It's nice to meet you. I'm glad you've returned
I agree with what you said about the site not being an easy one to forget. The friendships here are priceless.
Scotland.. oooh. Had a couple of friends in Scotland, I love the place myself.

I look forward to reading some of your posts/getting to talk in chat someday.
Take care

🙂

Lovely to have you here Robbie thanks for joining our new forums! Welcoming everyone is lovely of you too .. makes us all feel special to have people say hi big big hugs.xxxx

Helen wrote: ↑Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:33 pm
Lovely to have you here Robbie thanks for joining our new forums! Welcoming everyone is lovely of you too .. makes us all feel special to have people say hi big big hugs.xxxx

Thank you Helen, I was always a part of this site and I hope to always remain so. such a positive impact on my life.
I aim to say to hello to everyone, I can be annoying like that hahaha XD

Its been a wee while since I was last on ABT, just over a year, a lot has happened rl and am happy to be back again, meeting old friends and new alike. I'm in chat alot, so come say hi.... I'm posting this now because chat got my mind working about the old forums with the current topic. I aim to stay this time...I promise XD

Welcome back RobbieK .x

Helen wrote: ↑Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:42 am
Welcome back RobbieK .x

Thank you Helen o/