Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Return of old 'compainion'

This may sound nuts, and considering the ptsd and other crap, I am almost certain it is, but over the last month I have noticed that I am 'seeing' a figure out of the corner of my eye, or just beyond the edge of the light at night.

It is a blacked cloaked figure holding a sword.

I used to notice this thing a lot when I was in the army many years ago, and I always put it down as 'stress or Adrenalin induced seeing shit that aint there' and when I could, slugged down a few double stiff drinks and blew it off.

But now, I am not in the army, not under that kind of stress, but according to family and friends, a grizzly with a tooth ache would be nicer to be around and, like I said, I am seeing this thing again.

The only meds I take are for blood pressure and tachycardia, my intake of alcohol is limited to a few drinks a month with seasonal "I am getting drunk so I dont remember the shit I went through and the friends I buried' events that happen around christmas and memorial day.

So, can someone tell me what I am seeing because the shrink I see seems to think it is my subconscious trying to tell me something, and in my opinion, a black figure with a long sword is trying to tell me to kill something, so I kinda feel like she is full of it.

I think you may be right. A black figure with a sword represents duty.

However, in my opinion you are being haunted by a spirit that knows something about you. Find a medium and figure it out.

jlf1961 wrote: ↑Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:31 am
This may sound nuts, and considering the ptsd and other crap, I am almost certain it is, but over the last month I have noticed that I am 'seeing' a figure out of the corner of my eye, or just beyond the edge of the light at night.

It is a blacked cloaked figure holding a sword.

I used to notice this thing a lot when I was in the army many years ago, and I always put it down as 'stress or Adrenalin induced seeing shit that aint there' and when I could, slugged down a few double stiff drinks and blew it off.

But now, I am not in the army, not under that kind of stress, but according to family and friends, a grizzly with a tooth ache would be nicer to be around and, like I said, I am seeing this thing again.

The figure holding the sword came to you when you were in the military........this figure could be indicating for you to be alert on you toes like you had to be when you seen the figure back then. Examine what's going on in your surroundings see if you need to be alert or on your toes.........could be a sign of protection and to be alert or cautious.
In tarot the sword is referred to mental info coming in.......using communication.......intelligence......thinking as in mental processing info coming in.
Black is also not to let negative energies come in example......a black stone will absorb the negative and transfer the negative to positive. A person wearing a black stone, black tourmaline, the stone will absorb any negative to keep its wearer protected.

sUz D ICRgpSOVnN eYvnPWUZToP