Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Request a reading on my picture please.

Hello
I am an old member returning here. In the past few years I have faced very turbulent times. I lost my mother, father and now my older brother and best friend this january. I would appreciate if any psychic or medium would share anything they get for me if you feel drawn to read. Thanks in advance.

Hi Gurpreet

When I focused in on you , i saw an image of a geometric crystal, like the crystal maze- I feel that there are several different doorways you can enter at present, but you keep going round in circles and getting stuck because you only see your reflection and this appears to obstruct you from passing through. I feel there are sporting opportunities if you are able to pass through them

I see a grandmother, with a yellow ribbon or tie around her neck with a sweeping dress. She has her hair up and has some grey on her hair i feel she also has a mole on the lower part of her face near her chin or just above her mouth. I feel that perhaps you or someone used to touch it as a child.

This lady is here , her dress has now changed to a green outfit with white polka dots. Im being shown a boom box, and the type of music being played is rap. i now see dancing, street dancing. I see the word "cool kid or kids". I get the name "Sal" Salminder if thats means anything.

Im being shown head bands, lots of headbands as a younger girl, your hair appears to be quite important, they were proud of your hair.

Im being shown a red chair like a throne, gold with red cushions as if it was a "princess" vibe, something to do with contests.

i think a message is that there is a ladder to climb and you need to get yourself out of the hole which is quite deep, the ladder is there for you to climb and the light will be touched

I also got the word or the name "PUGH"

A yellow ribbon is being given to you. The lady is smiling.

I hope this makes some sort of sense to you.

This is my first time on here.

Spiritwave. L