Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Really tired of trying to find a girl to love, why is this possibly happening any help is appreciated

I have had women in my past, but never have had a true love, is it a curse or why doesn't any woman seem to be interested anymore? Are most of them working for the dark sides or something and that is possibly why? Any help is appreciated .

Any help at all is appreciated

I asked your question and drew from my deck "The Hanged Man"
I would say from this, not knowing your situation, that you are simply trying too hard and too much. It's on your mind and affects your decisions when you meet someone. Try some affirmations to build up your self worth. Nothing is wrong with you or the people you are choosing, it's just that you need to be ready and feel like you deserve happiness, not run towards it and hope it works out, but that you give things time to develop and practice patience, because you have faith that it will work out.

theemi wrote: ↑Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:51 pm
I asked your question and drew from my deck "The Hanged Man"
I would say from this, not knowing your situation, that you are simply trying too hard and too much. It's on your mind and affects your decisions when you meet someone. Try some affirmations to build up your self worth. Nothing is wrong with you or the people you are choosing, it's just that you need to be ready and feel like you deserve happiness, not run towards it and hope it works out, but that you give things time to develop and practice patience, because you have faith that it will work out.

You will be exalted throughout the world for helping me, thank you beautiful soul. 🙂

not to many help me here, but you will be cherished, good things will start happening in your life. <3

you're welcome. thank my deck for pulling the card. lol.
on a personal note, for me, meditating on BEING who I want to attract has helped - although, I have not met someone - I feel much more accepting of it, and I'm going to be ok waiting