Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Reading Session AND Healing Circle April 2020

Reading Session & Healing Circle April 2020

Time conversion among different time zones:
UK time 9.30 PM Saturday April 4th, 2020 means...

Los Angeles 1.30 PM Saturday April 4th, 2020
Chicago/Houston 3.30 PM Saturday April 4th, 2020
New York/Toronto 4.30 PM Saturday April 4th, 2020
London 9.30 PM Saturday April 4th, 2020
Amsterdam/Berlin 10.30 PM Saturday April 4th, 2020
Sydney 6.30 AM Sunday, April 5th, 2020
Auckland 8.30 AM Sunday, April 5th, 2020

Many thanks Ria/Mongki. I look forward to being in attendance, hopefully, lots of other members will also show their interest.
Kind Regards

keithdeakin wrote: ↑Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:57 pm
Many thanks Ria/Mongki. I look forward to being in attendance, hopefully, lots of other members will also show their interest.
Kind Regards

Interest yes however I like to keep healing on just healing and not mix a read with healing.........just my approach of what I do when doing healing......if someone wants a read then that's for another time imho is not mix the two.

I can fully understand were you are coming from and I agree, however, on websites like this I feel some, not all, just want to have their say on what they perceive to be of help to others .
Kind Regards

Seven wrote: ↑Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:39 pm

Interest yes however I like to keep healing on just healing and not mix a read with healing.........just my approach of what I do when doing healing......if someone wants a read then that's for another time imho is not mix the two.

Seven,

Yes the reading session is totally separated from the Healing Circle. Reading Session will begin 30 mins prior to Healing Circle, so when it's done & dusted, we will start with Healing Circle. Basically it's 2 separate events.

Was a lovely turnout today, lots of beautiful readings given with great compassion. Thank you for your healing energy Keith and the backbone support Mongki.

Thanks to Mongki and yourself for a great class.
Kind regards