Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Reading plz:)

Hi was wondering what you see?? Ty

Sweet, sensitive, yearning for affection
Old soul you are, you look at the world with rose tinted lens...you try to see the good in most people and don't like judging people based on first impression. You are a very sweet person, giving and kind. You help people without hesitance. Also sensitive to what people say or think. Know that what they think of you shouldn't matter. Just when you get a little too close with someone, you step back and built walls around you again. Trust issues there. Your eyes are really wise, you hold a lot of knowledge beyond your age and beyond what most people know. On the inside, you are yearning for affection, for someone to hold and understand you. You definitely have some paranormal/psychic abilities...I think you know who you are spiritually. Tap on to your intuition and trust yourself because you are special and you need to trust it.

Hi Buttercup and thank you for taking the time to give me this reading <3 almost everything you said about who I am is what I feel about myself and know about who I am on the inside so that is very accurate...I definitely see the good in most people even if I see that they may do something thats not so kind I look at their overall good personality traits and see them as good and you are right I try not to judge others based on first impressions..and yes I am very sensitive to what people say and think or do towards me thats why my feelings get hurt a lot and that was one of the biggest problems I had to learn to overcome...I'm still getting there but it's a lot better...I honestly don't have much experience with getting close to people because I feel the people who are around me the most don't apprecitate me people who I use to be very close with until something happened that changed who I was in a way now they don't treat me like they use to I feel because I have a mental illness...you are definitely right about me yearning for affection it makes me feel really good when people hug me and just show me affection...I have been working on my psychic abilities but I feel like they aren't as good as they were when I was a little younger...thank you so much for the reading Buttercup I loved it <3

I don't know if I necessarily have a reading for you, but I do have a message from the Angels, and they are wanting you to not ever underestimate yourself. The power within transcends anything this world and this life hands you. You have a warrior soul, even though you may not realize it and have the ability to overcome the obstacles that stand in your way. They want you to remember this. They also want you to know how beautiful you are and that they are will you. You have the ability to speak to them, you hear and see them and you have a close connection to the heavenly realms. They want you to take hold of that when you are afraid. You feel like your feel alone all the time, different, and not really fitting in. Your have an empathic soul and have alot of love and healing to share. . You are placed in a position to reach people who otherwise may not be reached. You have an innocence about you that allows you to see people past the shell and into the soul within. This is your gift and it's a precious gift. You connect with people who are lost because you often feel lost yourself. You walk in their shoes because their shoes are your own. You connect with those forgotten because you often feel forgotten yourself, but the Angels want you to know that your not forgotten, your not lost, your an Earth Angel sent help connect and reach out to certain groups that society has forgotten. Your weakness is your stregnth and it's what helps show the beauty within. You see the shadows, yet you live in the light and show that light to others. I'm hearing" do not hide, embrace all of who you are and shine your light brightly to world, because it's a beautiful light that heals. They want you to embrace all of who you are always and to always be proud of who you are, they are 🙂

my late mother who is deceased 1/11/1950 -2/11/2009 seeing if there is any message from my mother

angel722 wrote: ↑Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:12 pm
I don't know if I necessarily have a reading for you, but I do have a message from the Angels, and they are wanting you to not ever underestimate yourself. The power within transcends anything this world and this life hands you. You have a warrior soul, even though you may not realize it and have the ability to overcome the obstacles that stand in your way. They want you to remember this. They also want you to know how beautiful you are and that they are will you. You have the ability to speak to them, you hear and see them and you have a close connection to the heavenly realms. They want you to take hold of that when you are afraid. You feel like your feel alone all the time, different, and not really fitting in. Your have an empathic soul and have alot of love and healing to share. . You are placed in a position to reach people who otherwise may not be reached. You have an innocence about you that allows you to see people past the shell and into the soul within. This is your gift and it's a precious gift. You connect with people who are lost because you often feel lost yourself. You walk in their shoes because their shoes are your own. You connect with those forgotten because you often feel forgotten yourself, but the Angels want you to know that your not forgotten, your not lost, your an Earth Angel sent help connect and reach out to certain groups that society has forgotten. Your weakness is your stregnth and it's what helps show the beauty within. You see the shadows, yet you live in the light and show that light to others. I'm hearing" do not hide, embrace all of who you are and shine your light brightly to world, because it's a beautiful light that heals. They want you to embrace all of who you are always and to always be proud of who you are, they are 🙂

Hi Angel and thank you for taking the time to give menthols beautiful reading...It was very accurate 🙂 I do have a warrior spirit and I know that sometimes and deep down I do know that I can overcome any obstacle that stands in the way of happiness..I do speak to angels a lot and once when I was 18 I was talking to angels and I started feeling this very spiritual beautiful energy that became who I was and I felt like an angel and those feelings lasted for a year but I don't feel them so much anymore..I do feel alone different and not fitting in you are right I do connect well with people who are forgotten because in the past I've felt unloved and forgotten and I do feel like I've walked in some people's shoes who have seen the darker side of life..I know I have an inner light in me that shines very brightly because I have felt that inner light before and now it comes and goes but it still comes back sometimes...i am definitely learning to embrace all of who I am so I can shine...Ty so much for the reading angel....Lots of <3 to you