Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Reading please

If anybody would be able to read for me it would be much appreciated,I’m trying to figure out if someone is going to come back into my life....
Please...

Strawberry I hope you get your answer hon ♡

well your a tad skittish very nervous person and no this person isnt but you will meet someone soon no specific date i find your very picky also so that may be an issue open up a little and dont be afraid to put your gaurd down let you shine through you tend to hold back on your personality you have a good one you just need to let it out hope this helps

I'm not good at reading but I do see it as New does and as i told you before learn to love your self dear, work on you and your dreams have more chance of coming through ..you can always love someone more than yourself but you have to love you and be happy with you to have true happiness

Don't be afraid to let your hair down once in a while there's more to you than you're showing ..I can see it through your eyes and smile 🙂

Requesting a reading please

Hi Finn34!

Just flipped some cards here, felt I would draw a card to summarize you/your situation (1) and then 3 more to give some further information/guidance (2,3.4).

1. 5 of Wands. Conflict, strife, clashing wills, struggle. There's a sensation here of thrashing, of being frustrated, of not knowing which approach to take and regardless of the approach being chosen feeling like it's met with resistance and gets you right back into a problem, something you were hoping to avoid when you selected your approach. Feelings of quicksand, of the more I try the harder this gets.

2. Strength. This a trump card, so an abstract, universal truth you came to learn, and this one is all about taming the "inner beast" or our inner darkness with unconditional self-love, compassion, and forgiveness. That it's not a matter of finding another formula, another strategy and then hurling yourself into the situation bracing yourself for impact. If anything, the direction you might consider heading is inward instead of outward (which I know is difficult since you don't like what you see there, but what if what you see is a deception and if you got closer it wasn't so bad after all? Possible!)

3. The Sun. Another trump. But this card is all about everything is clear in the daylight, that shrinking from the light does us no favours. By being clear, and holding our fears up to light one by one things come more into focus, fears that looked like big monsters in the moonlight, in the sun are properly seen as the mice that they are.

4. Queen of Swords. This ties into the previous two cards, especially the last one. Queens use the energy of their suit (swords, air, mind, intellect) to preside over their INNER world. The Queen of Swords' greatest strength is her sense of mental discrimination, her cool disposition, her healthy sense of emotional distance that allows her to weigh different thoughts, hold them separately to the light, and judge for herself what's right and real. A healthy amount of emotional distance, the ability to see things both inside and in the outside world from a bit more of a bird's eye perspective is being urged here. The battlefield is very daunting from within, much easier looking down at it from afar.

Hello everyone would it be possible to get a reading please im new to the site and i dont know if i am asking in the right place