Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Reading

I want a reading. I need some answers at the moment, thanks

Hello

Not sure what ‘answers’ you’re looking for but I will tell you what I am sensing.

You have great business acumen and are a natural salesman. In all walks of life we all need to sell something, whether it’s ourself in an interview or to a prospective mate. It is a gift and you should use it wisely. It will be tempting to you to get ‘ the car and the house and the boat etc’ but why not use your gift for good? You were put here to make the world a better place... you were meant to be using your skills for the greater good of you and others. Remember that and work from your higher self.

Romantically, I feel that you are scattered. That’s fine for the moment but beware of the trail of destruction behind you. The world is a small place and these things have a way of haunting you later. My advice is to put that all on the back burner for the moment. Hone that business ability and you will stumble across your princess who is just as driven as you and she will leave you weak at the knees and you won’t look back.

Love and light to you !

Hi I am new here and had a lot of Readings done previously. I am going through a divorce where literally its pure evil.
I was told I was cursed a preist gave me holy water which I used on my house and myself and no one can read me. There is a lot going on I just lost my relationship I have changed to a nasty person and apparently I have a spell on me so I am literally at a loss. If someone can help me this is only a tiny bit also someone is using witchcraft against me...

I can tell you feel like you're losing control. For now, the best thing you can do is try to get it back in small doses.

I recommend legal advice, and I recommend seeing a therapist or other professional who may be able to side with you and speak for you in the court if necessary.

I don't sense a curse, exactly, as much as I sense a crippling fear of being out of control in your own life.

Try to breathe. Someone out there is waiting to help you... and I know it's not going well and everything seems against you, but you will get through it. Small step by small step

I Have a lawyer he has not seen a case like this as long as he has been practicing.
lying under oath using my child as a pawn I am having out of body dreams there's something wrong.

I'm so sorry you're dealing with this.

I also have seen therapist and they are at a loss

Thank you so much there is a lot to much to type

If he's abusing you, collect what you can. Be as honest as you can, and the truth should just be visible. He may not behave "properly" if he doesn't know how.