Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Re-introducing cleverclover

Hello! 🙂

I actually joined this site in 2011, then stopped posting when I went to college.

(To be blunt... my now ex was very controlling and did not want me coming to this site.)

Now I'm out of college 🙂 and my ex is gone. I asked for my account, oc, to be reactivated. But it hasn't happened and it's probably a sign that it's fine to move on a bit anyway.

I had considered myself to be helpful here, and had many, many posts. I also got help and guidance. I miss this place and I feel that I needed to come back for clarification and maybe other things I don't know about yet.

I'm coming back with questions and hoping that they can be answered. I could use some guidance again!

It's lovely to be back!

your old account doesn't exist anymore due to the old forum closing, everyone had to sign up again 🙂 welcome back

Thank you, @Ravensfox!

do we need 10 new posts before we can have a reading?

eugenie wrote: ↑Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:41 pm
do we need 10 new posts before we can have a reading?

Probably -- I'm not sure though. I'm sure the rules are posted somewhere!

anyone can request a reading on the forum now there have been changes there (no rules stating otherwise that i have seen), however each reader has they're own set of rules and criteria, be aware not everyone will get a response. reading and requesting in chat also will be different and you are asked to leave a request and again each reader has their own criteria etc.

Ravensfox I asked about 10 new posts because I was on the old forum where you needed 10 posts before you could have a reading!

Eugenie, I know I've been here 8 years and I have answered your question. You no longer need 10 posts please read what I said a little more carefully instead of coming across frustrated for me being helpful by responding.