ds rVc
Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Rainbow Reading Event

Rainbow Reading With Keithdeakin

To participate in our Rainbow Reading with Keithdeakin, here’s what you need to do:

1. Draw a circle, doesn’t have to be a big one, approx. 5 cm diameter is fine.
2. Fill the circle with one color, a mixture of few colors or all the colors contained within a rainbow (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet).
3. You can use any paint mediums, colored pens, markers, pencils, watercolor, even nail polish!
3. It can be in any pattern, swirls/circles/zig zag/or a picture of something, no matter.
4. When you’re done, take a pic of your drawing & send it to:

[email protected]

PLEASE include the following:
- Subject: Rainbow Class
- Your ABT username in the message of your email.

5. Pictures will be posted during the Event, and Keith will be picking the pictures he feels drawn to, considering this, only a limited number of members will be read but one of them might be yours!

All pictures must be received by Friday, April 17th 2020.

Time conversion among different time zones... UK time 9 PM Saturday April 18th, 2020 means...

Los Angeles 1 PM Saturday, 18th of April, 2020
Chicago/Houston 3 PM Saturday, 18th of April, 2020
New York/Toronto 4 PM Saturday, 18th of April, 2020
London 9 PM, Saturday, 18th of April, 2020
Amsterdam/Berlin 10 PM Saturday, 18th of April, 2020

Muscat 12 AM Sunday, 19th of April, 2020
Islamabad 1 AM Sunday, 19th of April, 2020
Sydney 6 AM Sunday, 19th of April, 2020
Auckland 8 AM Sunday, 19th of April, 2020

Sample of pics:

Remember, fill the circle with one color, a mixture of few colors or all the colors contained within a rainbow (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet). It in one can be in any pattern, swirls/circles/zig zag/or a picture of something, it doesn't matter.

sounds good will come if i can.x

awesome keith, will try to be there xxx

Guys, I’ve got people complaining that they don’t have any colored pencils/pens, and with the lockdown & limited stores that are open, it’s hard to get the drawing done...

Well, be creative, think outside the box!!

Only have blue pens? No other colored pens/pencils/markers? How about red lipstick? Nail polish? Tomato sauce? Carrots for orange? Green veggies? Green leaves? Scrape some orange/reddish brick? Cut up some colors from magazines!! No glue? Use cooked rice or pasta for sticky!

Go wild & explore the options...
Since some are bored with not much to do anyways lol

I'm so sorry that I missed it! People kept showing up at my house! LOL I hope it was fun. 🙂

Many thanks for running it 🙂 and all those present.