G yShuv uvbprDFFnSKbA
Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Question about universe and thoughts

I have anxiety and ocd.
It makes me worry about bad things happening and I cant control the thoughts or make them stop.
What I worry about is very scary, and I see it as a mental illness.
I struggled with the idea of law of attraction, because I dont want these thoughts and I'm afraid to keep thinking about them.
Someone I know practices wiccan, and she believes what you put in the universe will come back to you. Even bad.
But what if you dont mean to think bad? I dont think the universe is evil or would let bad things happen if you dont truly want them. I think the universe is good, and it knows your true self. I dont think thoughts would be sent to the universe especially if you dont mean them or if you're so scared of them.

The person I know truly believes bad could happen if you think about it too much, and I'm terrified because I dont mean to think these thoughts. They're intrusive thoughts from mental illness.

I'm so afraid of accidentally causing something bad to happen just by thinking about it too much. Or even believing it, because ocd tries to make you believe things and sometimes its convincing.

You guys know more about the universe than I do, so can you tell me if bad things could happen by thinking about them? It's something I cant help because of my mental illness.

It's something I cant help because of my mental illness.

Why do you think you have a mental illness? Because someone told you do? Your statement above says that you have already given up the idea that something metaphysical exists in your life.

Addressing the fact that YOU think YOU have that much power over the will of the Universe. Your perception is that you own thoughts will inject negative energy into the Universe which will somehow come back to you as negative energy. This is a sfar from reality as you can get.

There is truth that what you put out comes around however the process here is what is misunderstood. The Universe DOES NOT ever intentionally send negative energies to a specific person in order to punish you. The negative situations you find yourself in are the result of YOU NOT listening to the Universes Guidence for you. Instead you exist in a wrealm clouded by indoctrination of generations past. By not following the Universes Guidence you continually to create situations based on that indoctrination. The Universe sends you messages everyday however its not going to send you "final notices" and "explicit directions" WHY is that? The Universe cannot interfere with your 'free will" YOU have to choose to listen to the messages and act on them. Acting on the messages the Universe is giving you are designed to show you your pathin this life. This path is peaceful and satisfying. The path you choose for yourself will be wrought with things like failure and deppression. The Universe will continue to watvh you run into walls over and over again until you have the AH HA moment and realize you need to change direction. Once that happens people get healthier and happier.

The Negative and the positive is a balence in the Universe It ebbs and flows and moves around us. keeping yourself in the positive by doing positive actions and living a positive life keeps us in the positive light. Being angry scared and negative feeds the negative side and keeps us in the darkness.

You have become accustomed to feeding the darkness to the point it has you convinced that you have a mental illness in other words the darkness/negative side has you right where it wants you.

Now comes the AH HA!!!

Your mind body and spirit are yours. Nothing in this Universe has the Power to control you UNLESS you give it such power. YOU have to allow these negative entities to exist. That said the logical line of thinking should be I CAN MAKE THEM GO AWAY! YES you can it is TOTALLY within YOUR own power to deny thse intrusive thoughts life.

SECOND

The universe will meet the neg with positive to defeat it or put it back in balence. When we encounter negative entities while meditating it is simply a matter of standing up to them informing them that you know they have NO power over you and dismissing them with love kindness and humility. WHY? because they WANT you to be afraid and they want you to loose your mind and fight them THS IS WHAT they need and feed on. When you starve them they move on looking for more fertile ground or they cease to exist.

Your Negativity has you convinced you are somehow Ill or defective. It is up to you weather you let energies you are in control of affect you in a negative fasion or a positive one.

This is why they call it a 'Mental disorder" its not a disorder it is a disconnection with your own Spirit Guides all controled in your mind. All you have to do is rediscover YOURSELF without the self imposed negativity and you will find a entirly different person.

Instead of viewing yourself as OCD or Anxious Take some time out to open you mind to the messages the Universe and your Spirit Guides are trying to give you.

It isobvious you understood one message, it is the reasonyou came here.

Gary

https://eocinstitute.org/meditation/8-r ... technique/

Hello Stephanie,

Here is your answer: No matter what you do in this universe, Good or Bad, there will be people out there who will eat off of your work. Both Good work AND Bad work.

Live by a set of principles. Follow it religiously. You do this naturally as a young child. In your adult years when you come under attack by other adults who hold intrusive principles, you begin to lose control of yourself and your belief in these principles. Go back to who you were as a child, and remember yourself. You became an adult with only those principles. There is no reason for you to throw them away just because you reached adulthood and find yourself in a war between grown ups.

Wiccan is the art of scaring your enemy. It is a Magic school. All magic is illusion.
If you must fight other adults with magic, then you have already lost.

Love the world, and the world will love you back. But if other adults become jealous of this love, they will come to take this love from you and become you. All battles are in the form of magic. Wiccan is only one school.

You can follow any school of magic and be part of this war between grown ups. Or you can follow your heart, and be that child you were that grew up to become the present you. Happiness is relative.

I totally agree with - love the world and it will love you back. Not sure how or why, but this works. Over time your belief in this will strengthen. And yes, look for happiness. More importantly try real hard to simplify your life. Naturally things will fall in place.