Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Psychic Medium

My name is Robin but I use the online name of Baka in honor of my great-grandmother. Baka means "grandmother" in Serbian. I have four children (ages 13-23) and one granddaughter (12 weeks old). I live in Charlotte, NC, with my husband and all my children plus my son-in-law and grandbaby while they save money to look for a house. We also have two dogs and two cats. I have been seeing spirits since I was a small child and love to share my gifts with others!

Crystal clear and LostInTheCrowd have reacted to this post.
Crystal clearLostInTheCrowd

Nice to meet you Baka!

Look forward to seeing you in the chatroom <3

Hello Baka114 how nice of you to join us. You will be with a lot of like minded people here.We encourage people practice read and get to know people here. Akasha is my professional name I am the only one who charges for readings here which goes to the up keep of anyhbodythere. Our professional readers help me on the free readings evening which is coming back mid June. If you are willing to do free readings here that would be lovely. We need more people like yourself who help others. Once we get to know you maybe you can help me on my evening ? We have sometimes up to 50 members coming in to the chat rooms for events. Our psychic fairs have attracted over a hundred people in the past.
Readings are offered in chat and on the forums. Have a look a the Terms and conditions. I am sure you will love it here.
Helen global moderator. x

Helen wrote: ↑Wed May 02, 2018 9:09 am
Hello Baka114 how nice of you to join us. You will be with a lot of like minded people here.We encourage people practice read and get to know people here. Akasha is my professional name I am the only one who charges for readings here which goes to the up keep of anyhbodythere. Our professional readers help me on the free readings evening which is coming back mid June. If you are willing to do free readings here that would be lovely. We need more people like yourself who help others. Once we get to know you maybe you can help me on my evening ? We have sometimes up to 50 members coming in to the chat rooms for events. Our psychic fairs have attracted over a hundred people in the past.
Readings are offered in chat and on the forums. Have a look a the Terms and conditions. I am sure you will love it here.
Helen global moderator. x

Thank you, Helen! I would love to help you out! I look forward to it. Thanks again! Hugs!

littlelion wrote: ↑Wed May 02, 2018 7:23 am
Nice to meet you Baka!

Look forward to seeing you in the chatroom <3

Thank you!!

Baka114 wrote: ↑Tue May 01, 2018 6:35 pm
My name is Robin but I use the online name of Baka in honor of my great-grandmother. Baka means "grandmother" in Serbian. I have four children (ages 13-23) and one granddaughter (12 weeks old). I live in Charlotte, NC, with my husband and all my children plus my son-in-law and grandbaby while they save money to look for a house. We also have two dogs and two cats. I have been seeing spirits since I was a small child and love to share my gifts with others!

Welcome baka114, I look forward to seeing more of your gift. The picture readings section on the forum is a great place to start. blessing

Ghost-Addict wrote: ↑Wed May 02, 2018 9:27 pm
Baka114 wrote: ↑Tue May 01, 2018 6:35 pm

Welcome baka114, I look forward to seeing more of your gift. The picture readings section on the forum is a great place to start. blessing

Thank you so much!!

Hi Bill here. I'm a tech dummy. I don't really know what I'm doing. I'm really at a loss with this forum stuff. To make a long story short. I'm trying to find out about my self. I've always try to do fair & right thing. But my whole life I'm plagued with bad luck and death. I don't mean to sound like a whiner,because I have my health mostly. But to say I even have a life is a exaggeration. I really just exist. No real friends, very little family. (Most are dead). The single best thing in my life was my pets. They're not like humans. They don't right you off. They never turn their backs on you. They're always there for you, even when they're on brink of death themselves. If you haven't already guessed they're almost all dead. I just put one to sleep yesterday. Only 2 left. So many died so close together. Not just pets, humans to. Anyone I really am around on steady basis. I'm sure I'm cursed. Or at least I'm being punished for something. I just can't imagine what it'd be. If anyone has any insights or advice I'd appreciate it. Also since I'm so dim with this tech stuff if you could help me get this letter to right place I'd be very grateful. Thanks bye.

welcome

Welcome to the Site.

Hi,look forward to meeting you in the chats.!!

Welcome for everyone 

Hello to you and everyone else! I am new here just joined today. I am interested in all things unknown! I have no idea what to even do in these forums! Lol! How to chat in chat rooms or anything! I hope everyone is well