Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Psychic Games, for you to try!

Hello everyone, In this thread I will post games, so that you can use them to test out your psychic abilities, on your own accord =) Look for the slider at the bottom of each post, if some of the pics are too large to be displayed fully. This little game is: Dog “problematic” personality characteristics.. Which dog is, respectively: 1. The bit too cautious and timid one. 2. The bit too dominant one. 3. The bit too energetic and overwhelming one.

Go to this link to see the ANSWER (dead link)

In this game you will do some cat personality reading. You will try to sense which cat out of 4 cats, that has a problem with other cats. If you want to see if you can attach a couple more key words to each cat’s personality, feel free to do so. The answer will include a very short description of each cat’s immediate demeanor, judged by the professionals at the shelter. All cats are females ~2yrs old

ANSWER (dead link)

2 of these 8 women are currently pregnant, and the pic is also taken while them being pregnant. Let’s see if you can find the 2 pregnant ones = )

ANSWER (dead link)

In this game you will see, if you can sense when someone is dead vs still physically alive. Sadly 2 of these young women have passed – which ones? How you sense this is up to you and will probably vary from person to person.. sometimes I feel cold when looking at a picture of a deceased person.

ANSWER (dead link)

Which historical event took place here ~150 years ago?

ANSWER (dead link)

This farm is over 600 years old, but you are are trying to focus on a tragic incident, that happened in these 2 rooms in 1836, centered around a young woman.

ANSWER (dead link)

What was this place used for, and from which era is it?

ANSWER: (dead link)

This dog has experienced something bad, what was it? To get you started, if you need that: What kind of emotional impact did this experience have on him? Try see if you can sense how he feels, in more specific terms/key words than ‘bad’… might lead you in the right direction. Were there any specific items/locations/people involved? If yes to any of that, see if you can sense some details, from a dog’s point of view. ANSWER (dead link)

So glad you posted these. Thanks Maxe!

Thanks for posting Maxe, I liked that there are a couple here I missed. Fun to try out.
:o)

In the case of the young woman from 1836, I feel it really was an accident - she dropped the baby through being overwhelmed and completely clueless how to handle the baby.

In the case of the dog, I feel that what happened to his master has made him go numb inside with a desire not to be so attached to any human again in case something bad happens to them. He does blame himself for not stopping it, poor thing. But I just think he was confused by what was happening and didn't realise that the person involved - though he was treated by the owner as a friend - was actually dangerous, until it was too late.

awesome post and awesome practice!! I got a couple right but im new in my delevopment I only got a few things in each picture right <3

Thank you for the share Maxe! I got the dogs, cats, pregnant women, dead women correct; the other ones I was clueless lol. The game was fun and great practice. I'd like to do another one sometime.

I loved this post. It was so much fun. There were several I got correct, some I had additional information on, and some I was completely off on! I don't read cats well. Lol. But again...this is fun and I love the developmental process. Thank you for this!

Fab thanks for these

Fixed broken links - glad to see ppl enjoy them, and good to hear you're getting some stuff right! =)

The best game I know is Dota2 and I always loved to spend time playing. Even if my parents do not agree with online games, I think I will not have problems with addiction or other. I manage to learn and play, so I don't see any problems here. After I bought MMR booster cheap I started to love this game even much. My account has become a hundred times faster and better and I have a lot of pluses from that.
Did someone here try it? How was your impressions?

I couldnt get any to open so i fear it does not bode well for me ability wise hugs x