Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Pregnant women

Yes it's been a long time since we talked ID say like 5 months he doesn't have my number and also block me on socail sites that we were friends on but he still has access to my page just stresses me out that I know if I wasn't pregnant I wouldn't be so emotional about the whole breakup I just want him to be apart of his child life even if it's only alittle becasue I grew up without my knowing both of my parents so I know how it feels as a person ❤

ayi wrote: ↑Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:44 pm
Yes it's been a long time since we talked ID say like 5 months he doesn't have my number and also block me on socail sites that we were friends on but he still has access to my page just stresses me out that I know if I wasn't pregnant I wouldn't be so emotional about the whole breakup I just want him to be apart of his child life even if it's only alittle becasue I grew up without my knowing both of my parents so I know how it feels as a person ❤

Ayi

I admire how much you want this to work out for your little one. You are being mature about it all which shows how strong you are. Regardless of all that's happened to want it to work out for the sake of your child is great,

It's just a shame he isn't being so proactive about it all. Do you feel he is in denial?. I ask this because I know have witnessed fathers running due to being in denial. You said he blocked you and that kinda reflects that he's not even willing to face the whole situation. (I'm just guessing , trying not to assume here)

Either way, I really think you'll be a fantastic mother and for as long as you have your close ones around and near you and your baby will be fine. I know it's not easy at all right now to keep your mind off of this. Of course it's not easy.... it can be terrifying to not know where you stand let alone the baby ..........
But i'll just say this, you deserve peace right now and I promise even if he ignores you for another 6 months, you're going to do great.

Do you / did you have any mutual friends who you could contact to possibly get in touch with him/ to pass on a message?.

That aside, it might be a good idea to join parenting groups when your LO is here, there wil be other parents who are in the same boat as you and will be vital support to help you along

Samanthaj wrote: ↑Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:04 pm

Ayi

I admire how much you want this to work out for your little one. You are being mature about it all which shows how strong you are. Regardless of all that's happened to want it to work out for the sake of your child is great,

It's just a shame he isn't being so proactive about it all. Do you feel he is in denial?. I ask this because I know have witnessed fathers running due to being in denial. You said he blocked you and that kinda reflects that he's not even willing to face the whole situation. (I'm just guessing , trying not to assume here)

Either way, I really think you'll be a fantastic mother and for as long as you have your close ones around and near you and your baby will be fine. I know it's not easy at all right now to keep your mind off of this. Of course it's not easy.... it can be terrifying to not know where you stand let alone the baby ..........
But i'll just say this, you deserve peace right now and I promise even if he ignores you for another 6 months, you're going to do great.

Do you / did you have any mutual friends who you could contact to possibly get in touch with him/ to pass on a message?.

That aside, it might be a good idea to join parenting groups when your LO is here, there wil be other parents who are in the same boat as you and will be vital support to help you along

Ayi

Ayi

Àwee thank-you sam for your words of encouragement I appreciate that he may be denail just to tell himself that it's not true and with this being his first child at first he didn't believe I was pregnant and also that we were already going through relationship complications he never brought it to my attention though that he felt that is wasn't his child I do also have a friend on fb with is a family member of his as a friend on fb with me but also if he wanted to he could unblock me on messager n message me if he ever decided he wanted to man up which I am hoping for and yes I was really thinking about going to support single mom groups and also starting to write my own book n go back to school I'm really thinking about counseling