Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Possible Alien I saw last summer

Hey everyone,
I dont believe I have shared this story here before but I would like to now to see if anyone has had a similar visit. Last summer I was on my neighbors deck that is on a cliff above the beach in Long Island. Before you get to her deck, there are a ton of trees and no street lights around so her back yard area is pitch black.

My partner at the time who is also psychic and I were star gazing around 3 am. I noticed as I was speaking he was turning around a lot. So I turn around for myself and I see a silhouette of a human except there were no features... it was composed of stars? I dont know if it was watching us because we were talking about the milkway and other universes. I really dont know. But we grabbed our shoes and by the time we turned around again it was gone. It didnt feel evil or look scary. In fact, it was beautiful.

Could you clarify what you mean by "made up of stars?" Do you mean it sort of shimmered?

I've seen silhouettes of humanoids with structure, but no features. They were typically solid shadows and sometimes they'd flicker. I didn't think they were extra-terrestrial in nature, but I truly don't know. Haven't seen any lately.

It was like a bunch of stars huddled together to form a human silhouette. Like as if you looked in the sky and the stars were all touching each other and the outline of it was a human. Hope that makes better sense.

How cool! That sounds like an amazing experience.

What I'd do is immediately look up your birth chart. Aka birthday. Horoscopes/zodiacs are what constellations line up when your born. It can go super in depth with lots of weird coincidences.

My birthday is May 19th. That happens to be one of a few days Pleidies lines up with Earth. High possibility im a 'Pleiadian starseed'. What about you? I bet you have a good cosmic birthday. ๐Ÿ™‚ Research some on it. Finding your cosmic origins can help shed light if it was someone contacting you. As long as you project positivity then it'll be a positive alien experience ๐Ÿ™‚

2018 especially is a BIG year. Well, alien/UFO wise. Good luck in your journey!

https://www.youtube.com/user/secureteam10

you might need to contact him about UFO based, he is most best UFO watcher and there are people who contacted him of the sightings. Check it out ๐Ÿ˜€

Good Luck on your end.