Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Please Read Me

Hello all xxx
What do you see for me please?
Thank you so much.

Noha, looking for a read. Will things get better? It doesn’t take an expert to see you have been through hard times, lots of hard times. It’s there in your face, your eyes, the set of your mouth. You look worn down, simply enduring right now waiting for better times. I can feel hands grasping at you, pulling you down. They could be past hurts or needy people in the here and how. I’m not sure.

I drew two cards from my Ohso Zen deck. They were not at all what I expected, but that’s often the case. They are very encouraging. The first card is Abundance, King of Rainbows. This King is a whole man, embracing all of life and in touch with his feminine side. His shirt is open leaving his chest and belly vulnerable. Still he is not weak, certainly not someone you would want to pick a fight with. I’m not sure what the meaning of this card is for you. Perhaps it is time to take stock of what you do have to offer. Try to forget past hurts and embrace your wholeness, scars and all. On the surface you seem to be very far away from this image of a whole man enjoying all of life. Perhaps if we dig a little deeper…

Second card is Possibilities, Two of Fire. This is a very encouraging card. It shows an eagle high in the sky toward a new day past the mountains. The meaning is obvious- there is a world of possibilities open to you now. You know yourself and can see clearly. Have you lost a lot in your life? Loss is hard, but it also frees you to grasp new opportunities. I once met a woman on line who was separated with no hope of reconciliation just like me. We were both looking forward living life on our own terms. We live half a continent away and neither one of us was willing to move so a relationship was out of the question.. She had her family and I had my job. Then I lost my job and there we no other opportunities for me locally. So I packed up my belongings in a 16 foot truck- crashed it along the way- and moved out to be with her. That was 16 years ago and we are still together. My loss allowed me to take the opportunity.

I see the pain in you. It has been there for a long time. I know it’s simply not possible to shrug it off and move forward. I do see somebody with so much to share and many opportunities right now. Plant a garden. Grow something. Nurture a plant, even if it is a house plant. Those grasping hands cannot hold you down forever. Spring is coming.

AsNSd LbITcRQ VXSSg Tcms