vpIoV rdme w
Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Please help me

Hi everyone.

I need somebody's help. My nerves are bad and I wanna hear what some of Y'all think will happen. I have recently decided to bring forth some information and give it to my lawyer, but by doing this, I'm scared I could be getting myself in trouble. My main concern is making sure I still have custody of my kids if I tell my lawyer this information. I have court on April 17th and I'm worried what the judge will say. Or even what my ex ex could bring up...
Can anyone please tell me what they see. I'm so worried for my children.

-Megan

Anyone see anything? I forgot to mention I will leave feedback for whoever feels drawn!

hi my name is Cassandra. I'm looking for the reason for a reason as to why my 3 eye opend up years ago n why I went thru what I did. I'm scared to die cause I'm scared my soul is not where its suppose to be I just got believe I. God n believe he has me. I'm such a good a person. I am connected to spirits but I dont get much insight. I need a friend if anyone knows me or can tell me anything about where I should go from here. My boyfriend has helped me along the way. But theres stuff missing cause he wasnt around when all the hell was going on. It was a blessing at the same time.vur I'm still healing. I need guidance real true answers from the unknown. If anyone has time or would like to get to know me as a friend or anyone who happens to know what happens wit me please come forward. I know someone put there can help me. Idk how to get to the help but I know there kind people that just wanting to help others. I'm desperate for help. My email is [email protected] thank you gugs