Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Please help me reach out to my guardian angle

This is my future mother in law who is now resting In peace. I have a very strong connection with her, it's a soul to soul bond that Ive never experienced before. Please help me communicate with her better. I feel she has been trying to tell me something but I cant fully understand what shes trying to tell me.

If I could request feedback on this ; it would be good because it lets us know if we are on track with energy side of it, either posted here or on my bio thread. Thank you in advance!

right then bre_starr as I link in I can see the connection bond between you both as a very white long cord which is still very much in place between you and her energy. I’m seeing a lot of hue of pink pastels and yellow which does indeed link to healing energy from spirit making this link possible to open today and is raising the vibrations high too at this end.

I’ve a headache now as well surrounding her energy around the temples, feels like a stress / tension headache like you’ve been over-thinking and stressing over the connection wanting to know what’s been said and she is telling you the answer in her own way

This spirit that is coming forward to connect is giving me date to say 1967, she’s coming forward as quiet energy vibration on a peaceful connection-says to as well, also feel like a blockage on the throat chakra as though communication has been lost between you both as she’s passed now, but yet she still visits you in your dreams when you are asleep though you might not be aware of it but she has done and still does.

This lady had a remiss / forgetfulness with her towards the end, though and i’m seeing she’s standing over on my right shoulder looking at what i’m typing, she’s in her white energy form though and feels to be a very shy lady, but someone would open up once you got to know her on a personal level to be bubbly and full of life, she would have been very into her art and theatre, very much a creative person; also saying 1980s as a date in relation to her energy now, she would have been a motherly relation to sitter - which is yourself - says to say 14th of September as s a date of importance and 56 years old, though 45 is also mentioned in relation to this link.

you have been wondering about things a lot as of late, pondering over decisions that have been made and questioning whether or not you made the right choices, she’s saying you definitely did make the right choices and you are being asked to trust completely within yourself for your intuition won’t ever let you down; she’s murmuring now about a ruby in a wedding ring - a gold band, 25 carat gold, she’s mentioning that you own it now, and have it in your jewellery box or a safe place that you keep it in, take it out to polish it from time to time - she says remember me….also get the feeling of my necklace being moved so i feel throat chakra blockages, but also hearing a name of Jessica coming in with the link trusting in spirit on that one…but the lady here also hear a like a mar sounding name… want to say Margaret which is coming in with her energy....

her voice is very quiet though as she mentions about yesterday
being of significant for you, that you were went on an appointment yesterday but weren’t sure of the outcome, she says i hope its good news…. in relation to a decision that you had made over a dream come true; saying to follow your dreams and listen to her because she will guide you forwards whether it be when you are asleep or awake, she’s always around you, i also feel cold air around my feet/soles now too - bringing in more grounding for you, mentions about a tipfter - a hat- and says doffing my hat to you, keep going though- as you are doing good…. finally she says i love you dear….lots of love & hugs going to you, and that she’s still with you and watching over you that you will still see her as a turquoise blue haze to prove she is around you…. she steps back leaving you with a locket watch and a violet forget-me-not flower…

last thing i feel is a lot of doubt surrounding this link but has lifted now that i've mentioned that, but hope that this resonates and brings you some form of comfort... on that... peace & blessings and surrounding you with peace on that one... CR

leaving you with spirit’s love, hope that this helps you bre_starr…

I couldn't thank you enough for this reading! You have given such joy, happiness, and stability by speaking for her. Although she is right she communicates with me the best she can. I feel her almost everyday at least once a day. Your reading was by far the best thing that has happen to me in a while. Every sentence you wrote to me had a meaning behind it. You were very accurate, and that's why you've Crossed my path. Because I spent 2days trying to find someone to read upon Katrina. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I'm sorry if it drained you any, maybe this message will lift your energy back to a awake level.

Nps. Names were difficult to get, sometimes its hard when the connection isnt' there too, I find I have to be drawn also at the moment but did ask for her to help out with the link/connection, but hopefully intel from tuning into the photo that this has brought you comfort and hope on your path... peace & blessings - CR

Hi there

The first thing I hear?

''i'm so proud of you. Thank you!'' and hear it repeated ''Look after my boy, please look after my boy'' would this make sense to you Bre_starr?

Her energy is a very positive one. Her happiness and pride comes through so strongly to you. She is so proud of you and the 'small' family. She references you all as a small family.
I have a feeling that your partner is not so open to psychics? she giggles at this. She is eager and determined to come through and talk , that much is clear
I see her smiling and smiling and so so happy.

The other things which strike me visually when I connect to her picture.. I see a huge campfire. A bonfire .. I feel this time of year, around November 5th, was significant to her.
I also see someone in graduation clothes, she is expressing joy over this. She says ''It's all I ever wanted'' and that is to see her children happy.

Would it make sense Bre_starr that there is one more person your mother in law would want to reach out to, but this person is not so close. They are around/living, just not seen very often. It's requested that this person be given a hug on her behalf. I feel you / your partner may know who it is. It's someone who helped her significantly during her life. For a long period. They don't live so close... they are away a little. I feel as though you may all see this person occasionally.

Also, would 'Tasha' or Natasha.. connect in with you personally Bre_starr?
It was just given in passing.. not connected to your mother in law. :o)

I hope this gives you a little insight Bre... if you have any specific questions feel free to ask away, that's what we're here for....

Hugs

Sam j

You also nailed my mother in laws reading. It just keeps getting better. The more I read the higher my spirits rise! But the Tasha or Natasha doesnt ring a bell at the moment. Besides growing up I used to want to name my Lititle girl Natasha. So could you tell me what you feel about those 2 names?