Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Please help me my soulmate passed away

This is my Fiancée we were together our whole live's Best friends at age 10 Started dating at 15 20 years together , he was my best friend my everything . He passed away dec 1 2019 unexpectedly I miss him so much I could die can anyone please pick up anything .[

Hi, i’m so sorry for your Fiancées passing. I know how difficult and horrible it is. My daughter passed, and I learned how to communicate with her thru meditation. I’m able to meet up with people who have passed when I meditate. I can see very clearly when I’m in deep meditation. Sometimes it’s like I’m standing right there. But I can not hear very much, if anything. So your fiancée will need to show me things in order to get his message across. It’s like a game of charades. We can work together to try and interpret what he shows me. This may not even be related, but someone who looks a lot like him, or possibly him, appeared to me in a meditation two days ago, and he opened his eyes wide open, and stuck his tongue out at me jokingly, so I laughed hard, and came right out of my meditation. You never know, sure looked like him. I think tonight or sometime tomorrow I will reach out to him in meditation, and hopefully he’s prepared something good to show. Then I’ll let you know what I saw, and we’ll work from there. Please say a little prayer for him to come and see me. Take care, Leo

Oh yeah, if I can have his first name only, that helps so I can call him by first name for a visit.

His name Is Brian

I see a young man, very strong, very alive. I see a knight riding out to win his kingdom. He is very well equipped.

And now he is gone. I get the idea that he is frustrated with his untimely passing. There was so much more he wanted to do. He was just beginning.

And now he is gone. The only advice I can give you is to take your time grieving. Stay here as long as you need to and then move on with your life.

melissagibson wrote: ↑Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:23 pm
His name Is Brian

Thank you! I tried this morning, but I was not able to meditate deeply enough to reach him. I will continue to try until I do. Take care, and please check here daily for updates. Leo

Hi, so I was able to have two meditations with Brian, and I saw many images. Please try to imagine what the images mean, like charades, because he can only show me images, but there’s no sound or voice. It’s possible some of the images are rogue ones that come from me as I wonder off topic, like day dreaming in a meditation.

Meditation 1: midnight
There was some sort of harvesting equipment cutting crop, I could see a black thing rotating in crop. A woman, she is looking upward into a bright light, but there’s nothing to see except light, and she looks upset, her eyes are puffy, she was crying. There is a cat lying on its back, or maybe a kitten, the cat is light coloured on the bottom and dark coloured on the top, and someone is playing with the cat. There was a rabbits foot good luck charm dangling above the cat, and the cat is playing with it. I also saw another small animal that looked like a rabbit and/or maybe a two tone guinea pig or something like a gerbil. There is a golden wheat field and it is blowing in the wind. I see someone on an red ATV going very fast in the snow, it looked like fun, and also driving the ATV through the mud and water, and at one point look like the driver had a bad wipe out. I also saw a man working on equipment, sprockets, chains, driveshaft, lots of greasy dirty stuff. Holding a dirty chain in his hand. Fingers got hurt. I don’t often hear any speaking during a meditation, but I heard him say, It’s Brian. His voice was not gruff at all, but kind of ur average mans voice with overtones, nice voice. I saw a baby crib for a moment. I kinda felt inside there were kids, and he loves kids, but I didn’t see any. There was a man talking to a woman, and the other man (I think Brian) was getting upset as he watched, jealous and upset at what was going on. I felt Brian could get a little bit jealous at times, though just a guess. There was a woman, she had brownish or maybe reddish hair, parted in the middle, defined eyebrows, and was very pretty. My impression was that this woman was you, and he was showing me how pretty you are.

Meditation 2: 3:30 Am
There were two Lantren‘s, both were heart shaped and they both had flames on top, and they were side-by-side. Then I saw a man and a woman face with light coming out of their heads, a whitish yellow glowing ball of light. And then the two glowing balls of light came together between the man and the woman. He clearly loves you. Then I saw the earth below, like I was floating in space, and I could see lines being drawn on earth, like streets on a map, and there was a bright white glowing light beside the earth, like space was sliced open, and the light was shining through the opening. Then all I saw was Brian’s eyes looking/watching.

Between the first and 2nd meditation I slept. I saw Brian in a dream, beard and all. I can’t remember what the dream was about. But I think his intent was to say he visits you in ur dreams. Everybody dreams most of the night, even outside of REM sleep, unfortunately, we forget most of our dreams, but I assure you he visits with you there. He’s very powerful, and has a strong presence in dreams. Btw, it’s okay not to remember ur dreams, but it’s a place Brian can find comfort being with you.

Please let us know what you find, and let us know. I can also try to interpret some of this, but I’ll let you try first. One thing is clear to me, and that is he sure loves you .

Take care, Leo