Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Please can somebody help me?

Hello. I am a new member and am really searching for somebody to help. I am at a really difficult patch in life at the minute could really do with some guidance.

Hi hope your still hanging in there. I’m Sarah
Do you drink at all? Or smoke? (Not judging at all) just some feelings I’m getting

Slbull97 wrote: ↑Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:14 pm
Hello. I am a new member and am really searching for somebody to help. I am at a really difficult patch in life at the minute could really do with some guidance.

If you want I can view year cycle for you using date of birth, a date has energies which run in time frames or cycles. A person d o especially things during different cycles such as growth cycles >>>> build on to personal environment, healing cycles >>>>> a time to regroup the personal energies. There are stress cycles which are heavy duty to negotiate through such as 44/8 cycles due to the high demand of a major growth cycle a person feels pressured to perform from work or they got themselves into a situation that is high volume.
I like to view things to see what energy is doing what and how a person can adjust those energies in their personal life so they can use that time to their best advantage.

Seven