Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Picture

I posted a picture. Can someone tell me what to do next?

I think you're confused I don't see any picture here unless it's my phone I'll try again later but keep at it everybody figures it out

Should I be sending picture of mine? I sent a picture of a drawing I made

to ABT LePurpleNinja.

Below Posting box, is Attatchments, or, use hosting pic site, like free, secure tinypics.

Empty

What exactly are you looking for based off this picture is it something you made up or hold dear to you what's the representation that you want red or is this a random picture

Dogmeat wrote: ↑Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:42 pm
What exactly are you looking for based off this picture is it something you made up or hold dear to you what's the representation that you want red or is this a random picture

well i'll say this drawing is a representation of my mind. This tree or this kind of tree that i keep in my subconscious means something to me, yet i am unable to find out what it is.

Join us in the chat room with everyone and you can talk to people in there about it

Peanut wrote: ↑Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:53 pm
Join us in the chat room with everyone and you can talk to people in there about it

Thanks, but im not good with words specially since its quite late for me and also cause im stoned. i think you need to see what i draw tp understand me or anything relating to me better. i know myself in terms of psychology, and a little bit beyond that. i mostly try to put my state of being into my drawings whenever i can. but ill join the chat in 8 or 9 hours, as i wake up in the morning. 🙂

me. as you asked

Because I said I would I am posting on here now that it's working like I told you you are on the right path your creative and kind but reserved are inspires you that is a good thing hold onto that and when you get bored do a little shake then be alive

Dogmeat wrote: ↑Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:40 pm
Because I said I would I am posting on here now that it's working like I told you you are on the right path your creative and kind but reserved are inspires you that is a good thing hold onto that and when you get bored do a little shake then be alive

Thank you so much. i really needed to know if im going the right way. this brings confidence! 🙂