Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Picture reading please- Strange figures.Paranormal?

Hi everyone. Im new to the group.
My aunt(50+) who lives in my late grandparents home on a farm sent me a picture of the garden with pretty flowers. In the picture there seems to be a figure of a male and female. I asked her if she's maybe pranking me by having the pic edited and she laughed and said she only knows how to take a pic and make phone calls. Im not sure what to make of this.. Can some one please help, I really need some insight.

Juanita

Lights shadows and imagination can make you see many things in front of you in pictures all around you if you look hard enough. I am sorry you are so worried about this picture and that it frightens you. I can see what you see too.. But this does not make it real. Please put it down to imagination if it frightens you.
There are so many things out there we don't understand. It does look like 2 people chatting. Block ground and protect if you something like this scares you so much. Thank you for posting the pic though!

Thank you for the reply.. Much aprreciated.
I am not frightened at all 🙂 I do believe in spirit and the after life of people that have crossed over to the other side.
My mom is convinced its her parents who have passed on, watching over the house.

That is a lovely thought.. and fits with the images in the photos. 🙂 have a lovely day.x

wATog ERA lGrk pe