Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

picture reading please

id like a picture reading please

Hi, 🙂
ok this is what i see
I feel an underlying sense of sadness behind your smile. and i sense that you're tired .... because you feel you have to be the strong one ... I feel you've been thru alot emotionally and its ok for you to show what you may feel as "weakness" by releasing those bottled up emotions. We can only be strong for others if we care and nurture ourselves .both physically and mentally. " woman lay your sh*t down" your tired... lay it down
try connecting with nature...in the stillness you will find the answers you seek
i feel your worried about a family members health .and i feel it may be your mom.
i also sense a woman you miss and i feel it may be your grandmother on your mom's side . She wants you to know she loves you and is with you ... Do you see coins? and associate it with her? as i feel these are her way of letting you know shes with you and she loves you dearly.
i feel you love animals and see a close relationship with a white dog around you.
I sense you are an honest person and fiercely loyal to the people you care about
I see an inner fire and there is nothing you cant accomplish once you put your mind to it
Remember our thoughts create our reality.... I recommend creating a vision board .... be as descriptive as possible for the future you wish to have .... put it in your window june 2nd -4 th depending on where you live in the world ... have it facing outward to be charged by the new moon ... and the intentions set out into the Universe....
things will get better...... have faith
I feel you have concerns about a long term relationship and sense emotional distance / withdraw there....as well as dishonesty... you should be smiling more times than not ....your heart knows the answer your seeking
I currently see a purple aura around you which tells me your pretty intuitive and that you should trust your gut always but more specifically about a current situation you are questioning
Please tell me if this resonates
Love and Blessings
Tara

98% on point like crazy how on point you was on this but most of all thank you so much

Thank you so much for the feed back
It will get better
Sending Love and a Big Huuuug

hi what do you see with me and him im lashay and his name is alvin? what feelings and future happenings do you see with us?