Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Picture reading please

Anyone who is able to pick up anything from this person, has any insight or messages for him would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks love and light and blessings πŸ™‚

my late mother and grandmother both are passed away now do you get any thing from this photo ? thanks

my late step grandfather and grandmother

Me

Hi there guys

Would any one please like to read/practice on my photo thank you

Hi Stella - Im really disappointed; I had your entire reading completed and I lost it.

At any rate, this is my first picture reading in several years so please bare with me as I work through it. πŸ™‚

The first impression that I get is that you're sassy and strong and have had quite a difficult time throughout different parts of your life. I feel that struggle isn't anything new or foreign to you and I get the impression that you feel tired and are ready for a break...you want balance and peace of mind. You haven't had an easy road and you'd like the latter of your life to be different.

I also feel like there's a very...difficult relationship in the past...an ex husband? This person, and your relationship with them, changed you dramatically...some for the good, some not so much. I feel that although healing has taken place, there's still quite a bit more to do.

Is it school that Im picking up on? My first thought was you finding ways to take care of yourself and put yourself first as you've never done before. Then I saw scrubs...I believe...like nursing school? I get the impression that you're wanting to make positive long term changes and it feels to me like you're in a great season for change.

Your circle is small. I wouldn't say that you don't know a lot of people or don't have a lot of family...but, I would be more inclined to say that you trust very few, you've endured betrayal that has you keeping most people, even if they don't realize it, at a distance - emotionally.

I love the dress...it feels like this dress made you feel beautiful and proud. I can't really see the event, but there seem to be mixed emotions around the situation.

I keep coming back to you feeling lost, confused, tired...drained. Self care is SO important. Not enough women, me included, take the time for ourselves that we really need. I know that's so much easier said than done - but there are certain people I feel it to be exceptionally true for, and you're one of those. It doesn't have to be expensive and it doesn't have to require a ton of your time..just quality time and the little things that make you happy - that make your soul smile.

Love yourself. Forgive yourself. Know that you are strong and capable. Go outside - be barefoot in the grass, drink a glass of wine and read a good book - if that's what floats your boat. πŸ˜‰ Find little ways to take a moment for yourself. Wake up a few minutes earlier or go to bed just a few minutes later. Take that longer hotter shower. Give yourself a mani/pedi. πŸ™‚

As for a man. I feel like that's in question quite a bit. I have to say what Im feeling which is, place your focus elsewhere for now.

Thank you for opening yourself up for a reading. Please feel free to leave honest feedback.

Blessings,

Nik

Hey nik

Thank you for taking the time to read how fanatastic. We'll struggle is the story of my life something . The dress was for a recent occasion my graduation from university. I went back as a mature student health related degree just not nursing. Currently unsure about going back to do another degree (I call it big school ha ha) or sticking with something I am severely passionate about which is a volunteer position and the most perfect place but I face a series of challenges to stay.

Yes I do keep people away had my fingers burnt too many times.

Everything u have said had been exactly how things are for me things have been this way for some time.

Walking on grass I detest wearing socks and love been bare foot .

Thank u x

Congratulations on your graduation. If you're contemplating more schooling, doing so in the near future seems like it would be most beneficial for you, however; I am a big believer in doing what makes your soul happy, so if volunteer work is where it's at for you - I hope you're able to pursue that fully.

Thank you for the feedback!

Thank u