Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Picture of me

Hey would like to know more about me what my picture is say ?

Your photo sends me a message of doubt and almost hopelessness about life, telling me that you don't really believe you can get the things you want or be truly loved and happy. You doubt you were made for such things - that they go to other people, not you. You don't feel as attractive or lovable or lucky as other people. I feel that you have suffered pain and betrayal from others that has made you rather cynical about trying hard to get anywhere in life. But you are really underestimating yourself and your chances. You have such a good big heart and you are clever and have talents, but you tend to hide your light behind a mask of "everything is OK with me, mate!" If you want closer better relationships, you have to be prepared to reveal your true self more to others. People know when someone is holding back and they may suspect your motives are treacherous or immoral, when really you are just reticent about putting yourself out there for all to see. But to increase your chances in life, YOU have to be prepared to take chances with yourself. Put yourself forward and out there more - instead of hanging back in the shadows, you be the one who steps into the spotlight, exposed and in the open, and shouts "Here I am, world! Give me all the love and abundance you have waiting for me. I believe I deserve it. I am ready to receive."