Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Picture of face in the window.

This picture was taken on 2-12-11 at what we called our LTRS( Long Term Research Site) My team and I investigated the location for a period of about 10 years. During that time we did have live cameras so people could monitor the site 24/7. The team investigated the location each Saturday Night weekly. We had developed a cameras set up that allowed us to have three different cameras set up on the same camera pod. One digital camera for still shots, another camera was Infrared, and one was full spectrum .

We experienced some activity that evening it was cold as I recall. I wore a black leather coat with my US Army ball cap. We took a number of still pictures as well as video running during our walk through as we called it. On Monday after Tony reviewed the picture evidence, he had captured two faces it seemed. He emailed them to me. I was shocked. We were on the 2nd story with no way for the images to be a real person. We noticed the face seemed to be inside the window frame!

More particular was ONLY the still shots revealed the faces! So the other two cameras didn't have the images, even though all the cameras were pointed in the same direction! How or what the images are is a subject of debate. Some say ghost... Others say demon.... I say it remains "unexplained" after several efforts to recreate it. The cameras we used are included in the post. You may see more deals on my site under- LTRS Pictures.

Holy smokes! I can even see teeth!