Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

pic reading

Ive always been very iffy about putting myself out there but ive done a number of readings in the distant past and figured I should be capable of doing the same as everyone else. I appreciate any readings I may receive and will give my full honest opinion on its accuracy.

Posting this picture on behalf of D3F3ND3R

lovely ty you both

Hey there. A few things in for you.

You are late 30s would say 36 ish in age if not bear that in mind as an angel number.
I also get the sitcom comedy programme show hear someone say "Yooohooo I'm free!" are you being served? (kinda humor). Also the name of a ben around you.

You have a lot of pink light surrounding you, you are kind and caring soul too. very down to earth, but disconnected from your path lately, detatched. You need to get back in touch with nature and meditate, as well as replenish your energy to heal within.

You are open-minded. But searching for peace and happiness within.
You have been quiet and reflective to the point where you are mindful of your surroundings and the stillness of being you.

I also get the song "Don't look back in anger," - beggin'. And a reference to football as in you enjoyed sport in the past. A change in your eating habits has happened as well like you are being more mindful of what kind of sustenence you eat and absorb energywise.

Hey fellow lightworker,

ok here it goes...

I sense you are truly a compassionate person and genuinely want to help people live their best lives. Although you have a hard time relating to most( ie. why they do the things they do). I feel you've never felt fully at home on this planet ... and long for "the shift " to occur. I sense you've seen alot ...more than most ... and sense some sort of extra dimensional (ed) contact... it may have occured from seeing their energy or images of their faces in things... or hearing them talk in your head ...etc. and feel you have had encounters with human spirits throughout your life as well
even though you may feel alone ...
I feel your divinely supported by your spirit guides, soul family as well as other ed's.... they're fully supporting you on your journey. I sense you have a small circle of people you can really trust and confide in.... and see 1 closest friend in particular but feel even sometimes you feel they cant relate...
also remember when it comes to friends ... its quality over quantity....
I'm sensing some anxiety and a feeling of not knowing whats next.... trust in your inner guidance system ALWAYS...
ifeel you currently looking to change careers and step more into a role as a 'healer'... but are unsure if this would be a wise move .... I feel alot of positive high vibe energy around this... i see you being extremely successful and feel that this is part of your journey on this planet.... the Universe is fully supporting you.... TRUST
I feel at times you feel no one can relate .... and feel your living more of a 4D experience as opposed to a 3D one... meaning you have seen through "the veil".
I feel you are more of the quiet type until you know someone and then you open up.I feel your family genuinely loves you and feel lots of support from your mom... but you dont feel they FULLY understand you. I feel that growing up you felt like " the odd ball out"..... and you tried to fit into society's standards .... until you finally got fed up with it.
I feel you have a quest for expansion .... and feel you could modify some of your diet choices for healthier higher vibrational ones... i just got a flash of a picture of cola in my minds eye....signifying you could eat healthier...
I sense some confusion about your journey..... trying to make sense of it all... and i hear "why me?' Just know you are not alone .... try doing some grounding work it will help you feel more connected to the Earth.... and incarnated in this human body , you are of the Earth.... she will support you and recharge your energy field. Try getting out in nature and connecting with her as often as you can... try to do some Earthing ( walking barefoot on soil, grass, etc.
Remember ..... only the bravest souls volunteer to come to this planet .... and you chose this path before you decided to venture out on this journey (we all did)... however i strongly feel that you are here to help guide people .... and help our
Earth mother
Remember who you are .... and i was just told to tell you this message " don't doubt your power' ... the most powerful defense we have is LOVE
your energy is light and sooo bright .... I see galaxies in your eyes .... keep shining
Blessings
Tara xo

****ALSO*****
I have to say that im not religious in any way shape or form, however
I came across this yesterday and will post it for all to see
he suggests reading this in front of a mirror once a day for 30 days .... if you go to his website you can see how he channeled this awesome mantra.... its quite incredible .... (I seriously recommend it)

He wants all to know that he received this as a gift from source energy

THE HEALERS MANTRA
by Jerry Wills

I Am Peace

I Am Love

I Am Eternity

I Am But One Image of God, Perfect & Whole

I Am Responsible for His Garden

I Am Co-Creator of the Universe

Never Separated

Always Connected

Before My Next Step I Have Created the Firmament