hTYQLRHXuTe vElE x cug MY
Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Photo taken by Friend

My friend wanted me to take a picture with the drawing I made for her as a gift. I am open to any readings of my photo. (n_n)

You are artistic and sensitive and likely to be very misunderstood by people who don't share your depth of sensitivity. Yet there is an aura of steadiness and almost serenity around you as if you know you chose to come here to suffer but have accepted that and can endure it. I feel like not many people will really 'get' you your whole life but that you will be happy with just a few close friends. Yours is not an easy path, it's like that of an old-time hermit or shaman - very spiritual and powerful but often very lonely. I feel you are a very advanced soul who has come here to show the way for others. That means you will often have to mix with very ignorant people who may verbally and physically hurt you. But you will still rise above it all, as that is your calling or mission, to show the way but to be far ahead of the crowd coming behind you. Yet there will be a few good souls who will walk beside you.

Oh my god! That is spot on! I feel that way 100%! Thank you for this, Captian! This motivates me even more to do good in the world! 🙂

Your work and help will be appreciated by those in need of it!

I really do hope so! 🙂 Thank you.