Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Photo Of Energies In My Room...

Hello Everyone!

Attached is a photo of my room in the house I grew up in.
(No longer live there nor have access to).

A little backstory:
I have always had paranormal activity happening around me. Ever since I was young, I’ve always felt the presence of energies around. I only see orbs and “waves of energy” - what looks like heat moving across the desert from a distance - but, in rooms and such.
The electronics in this room turned on and off by themselves (even when unplugged), my phone (landline) would ring (even when unplugged) in the dead of night, and things would move on their own as if they were tapped or nudged.

On the night I look this photo (I don’t remember the exact date but, it was in 2000) I was watching TV in my room when, out of the corner of my eye I noticed one of my stuffed animals turning towards me by itself. As always (this wasn’t the first time something like this had happened), I ran out of my room scared and screaming for my parents. My father suggested that I go back in to my room and take a photo (disposable 35mm film) in hopes to capture something.

When the film came back, it captured exactly what I have been seeing: A lot of energies. This photo was the only photo in the roll developed that had these streaks of light. The rest of the film was perfectly fine. No streaks, orbs, whathaveyou.

I believe that somewhere in my room was a portal. Thankfully, I never experienced anything evil or demonic, just a lot of random activity (mostly at night) but, sometimes during the day. Sometimes it would scare me, sometimes I was too tired to care and would ask that they stop (turning my TV on and off so I could get some sleep). It/They felt playful and curious more than anything.

My brother, who was in the room adjacent to mine, used to sleep with the covers over his head because he said that he would wake up in the middle of the night and see “people” - like, a crowed bustling train station, going back and forth from our shared bathroom into my room.

My sixth sense has grown stronger over the years. I now feel energies more, I can tell if they are friendly or troublesome, I can tell the “return visitors” apart from the “new” energies that come in (around me). I get “no” and “yes” answers from certain energies through feelings.

Anyway, that’s the story behind this photo. If anyone receives any sixth sense-type information from looking at this photo, I’m very open to hearing your input!

🙂

That's really interesting, thanks for sharing!

Do you know any history of the land your house was built on? I really can see there must've been a lot of energy there and not surprising you felt or saw thngs in there. You're right, I don't feel they are very negative or 'evil' as such but does seem it was pretty busy. I feel like it was more the land and area your house was.. So i'm really curious if you know anything?

Samj

Thank you for your reply Samj 🙂

That was in Rancho Santa Fe, California (Northern San Diego County). I worked in real estate in the area for a couple years and every so often would check the records, title maps and such to see if anything stood out but, nothing. No structures before my home was built, no major events on the land - at least none that were recorded or written about.

The town itself is pretty historic though.
I believe my childhood home was in some sort of area that was heavily traveled. A major road/trail perhaps? The energies definitely weren't "contemporary." From what my brother saw (full-body period-dressed apparitions at night), and from what I felt, I got a 1930's - 1940's feel.

I have more photos I hope to post here soon from that house. A lot of orbs, weirdly (or maybe not so weirdly) circling around me - even when others are in the photo(s).

🙂

Hi Clair, no worries!

I just looked back - glimpsed again at the photo you posted so far and I can make out a lady in it
That's really interesting
I look forward to seeing more pictures- Did you have any pets at the time that seemed to be able to sense presences? I wonder... if it's not connected to land, it could possibly be a family that lived there prior

Great minds, I was thinking if the house was built around an old factory.. or a nursing home.. or a hospital/school/nursery- it would make sense with it being quite busy. but that aside, it sounds like it may have (guessing) been a family there before, or a relative or family friends (someone known) who was around you a lot back then .. still my instincts are saying it must have been a house connection

You say they moved the stuffed toys and rang the phone.. that definitely gives impression they were playful, trying to get attention, playful and maybe young? 🙂 If they seemed to prefer being around you and you witnessed the most activity I wonder if it could have been a young presence who took a liking to you?

The waves you see in this could be moving orbs - I've caught these too on photos and someone explained to me when orbs are moving they can leave shooting-star-like trails. So that is reallllly busy that photo.. lots of energy. I feel excited energy from it (first impression) as I feel like they were aware at that point they had been noticed so were doing the spirit equivalent of a happy dance 😀

Thanks for sharing and i'll keep checking back. Take your time though
🙂

Sam

Hello,

I'm generally not a huge fan of orb photos and the like (just too many variables), so your personal accounts and experiences are way more interesting to me = )

Not 'reading' but just a few thoughts:

1. Your dad sounds very cool, for suggesting taking a photo rather than dismissing everything.
2. I think this 'toy display' is something that would attract a (spirit) kid.
3. How much have you considered if all this is attracted to you, rather than attracted to the house?
4. Assuming this happened when you were liiike? 10?... Did things evolve when you started becoming a teen?
5. Too bad you weren't at my reading games "class" - were a lot of games, where a well developed yes/no sense would have come in handy 😀

Thanks for your replies guys!
I found another photo from when I lived in that house (attached below).

Firstly, I do have permission from my brothers to post this photo (they are just as curious to find out about the paranormal activity in that house). Though, as kind of a "just in case" - I "x"ed out their faces. And mine - well, it's just not a flattering photo. 😉
As you can see at the top, I was about to rip it up and throw it away when someone in my family, who was looking through the pictures with me, told me not to (because we caught a very clear orb).

The details behind this photo:
It was my prom night, Spring 2002 (17-18 years old).
I absolutely know this orb is a protective energy.
I got really sick later that night and walked home by myself without telling anyone I was leaving, in the dark, for about a mile. (The "after party" was at a friend's house, near my home).

I don't remember the walk home. There were no sidewalks at that point, no street lights - just undeveloped land. I don't feel that this is an angel (captured) but, I do believe it is one of my guides that was coming along for the ride that night and helped me home. I firmly believe if it wasn't for this energy, something really terrible could have happened. (As I was walking in the street in the dead of night in a black dress - very, very dumb I know 😳 ).

When I look closely at the orb, I see a happy face - two eyes and a smile. Does anyone else see that? As if they are posing with us.

Also, there is some kind of faint streak of light at the top left-hand side of the photo which I also can't explain. Other than that, it's just a plain 35mm disposable camera photo. 😀
The red line(s) on the left side is from a crease in the photo itself - so, no paranormal there.

(If you click on the pic, you'll see the full photo).

Sam: Yes, I did have pets - a lot of them actually. 😀 One dog in particular (a black standard poodle) used to sense the energies constantly. Barking at walls, she would wake from sleeping and look up at the ceiling - like something suddenly caught her attention.

I definitely feel it was something (the land). I like that guess of a hospital.
Thankfully, I didn't sense/pick up on dread or sickness - which I have at other locations and it is no fun, no fun at all!. When I connect to energies, one of the first things I sense is how they passed - body area specific pain. Shot, hit by a car, sickness, overdoses - I've sensed it. 😐

Maxe:
1. Yes, he's very cool. Definitely a believer in the afterlife/paranormal. He's noticed my interactions with energies/spirits since I was young and still encourages me (to explore this).
2. Totally. 🙂
3. Very much considered it's mostly me. Especially when I travel. Hotels are horrible for me - so much energy, both from the living and the deceased. It's like, if they're around (energies), they'll find me. I equate it to people hailing a taxi. Energies see that "my light is on" and follow me around/try and get my attention (if that makes sense 😉 )
4. Yes, very much so.
5. Aww, that sound like fun! I'm hoping by joining this forum and learning from others - I can develop/strengthen my ability.

That is awesome

hey .... i see a few diff beings in this pic... i see a lady she is under the poster on the wall ( the poster's right hand side ... it looks like her profile ..it also looks like an animal beside her ... a dog maybe......lots of energy where did you get the doll with the dark hair... im picking up some sort of vibe from it...
also the orb in the 2nd pic has a gold aura around it ... ive seen this in other orb pics as well ... very cool