Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Pendulum Problems!

I've been practicing and working with a pendulum for 12+ years now.
I recently got a rose quartz pendulum. I cleansed it, sun and moon charged it and blessed it.
So it will obviously show me yes, no and I don't know. I then ask basic questions to make sure we are on the same page. I ask, "Is my name Amanda?" It responds I don't know every time. Or I will ask it, Would it be ok to ask a question now? No is the response every time.
Any suggestions? Would it just be best to get a new one since this one is being not nice? Lol
Thanks in advance!

Needs to be tuned in to your energy.
Easy way is to sit with it in your hands receptive palm (left hand up) and right palm over the top so it picks up your energy. Keep it on your person/pocket, bag for a few days then try again.
All the best.
Ria 🙂

Mandyv420 wrote: ↑Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:41 pm
I've been practicing and working with a pendulum for 12+ years now.
I recently got a rose quartz pendulum. I cleansed it, sun and moon charged it and blessed it.
So it will obviously show me yes, no and I don't know. I then ask basic questions to make sure we are on the same page. I ask, "Is my name Amanda?" It responds I don't know every time. Or I will ask it, Would it be ok to ask a question now? No is the response every time.
Any suggestions? Would it just be best to get a new one since this one is being not nice? Lol
Thanks in advance!

Rose crystal can be to where she needs to work with certain energies, usually Pendys will work with all energy questions, however they can only want to work with types of questions. Rose crystals, likes to bring in love, filling a space with love so your pendy might be one who works in relationships type of energies.

Do you have a Nick name that is often used it could be too your pendy is sensing that Nick name more.

Instead of asking your pendy can you ask a question, just state the question you wish to know from you pendy, if you sound hesitant such as, if timing is good, your pendy is answering you because she is sensing your energies.