Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Past, present future reading request

Can I get a past, present & future reading i will add my pictures

My name is Romy Marylou Amber Joosten i was born on august, 15 1989 at 21:17 in Westervoort, Gelderland The Netherlands

Hi, I’m Kamek. I’m just talking about what Jesus told me. He says you’re super cool. And I mean really really cool. You’re a leader of a friend group. You also worry about a lot of things. You’re not supposed to worry that much. You look nice, always. He says you love life. You need money. It will come, somehow. Jesus wants you to be blessed.

He says “Romy, you’re getting psychic powers.” Not psychic as in witchcraft. But the kind of psychic powers Jesus had. He says you have them already, but they’re dormant. He says you can look up a lot from prophets on youtube. He says he gives powers to His people. I know you have a picture of Jesus. I see you are going to be very special.

You’re sick and tired of people calling out failure for your life. You’re not a failure. You have a gift that needs to be nurtured. You’re a prophet, deep down. You have good vision.

Stick up for yourself. Don’t let people tear you down.

You’re afraid of death. Don’t be, because you’re going to live until you’re old. You’re going to be very happy. How? Through meditation. Jesus says “I will give you the ability to see while you’re in meditation.”

You’re in love with someone but he will come when he’s ready. You are coming to understand love. There is love in your life but you don’t feel as though you deserve it. You always do. If I can be honest, I will say you love a lot more than most.

Someday you’ll understand the Spirit very well. Take care to write a journal. Read about God, if you can. Try to be very very very good to people. Everything you do matters. And Jesus is always with you.

I see you put on a necklace with a cross. In a vision, I saw you get a golden dress from Heaven with 2 white doves, as if to say you’ll have the love of your life, if you don’t already. You will be going to heaven like that.

You are beautiful don't worry yourself things may seem like they are not going well in your life, and I feel your faith is in Jesus God, but you have a lot of doubt, and I will give to you what I feel God has put on me to tell you, you have a lot of your life left to live, don't give up just yet for if I clothe the birds and feed the animals of this world am I not a gracious God to feed and clothe you? Believe in the lord your God and you will be able to do all things through me because I will strengthen you, your destiny is about to unfold before you even if you don't understand yet, God says he still has a plan for your life, have faith in the lord your God and I will take your enemies away and your burdens away, for I am the lord thy God beginning and end Alpha and Omega, and I hold the keys for your future and no one else not even the devil himself can come against you with I the lord God by your side, your given life now go and live it.

Wow i am stunned to read my readings

thank you both so much for these readings i start to understand some things a bit better now

With love Romy