Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Past lives Poll

Another Poll for you all:

Do you believe in past lives? do you believe you have been here before???
Let us know and mark your vote in the poll 🙂

Yes, I believe in past lives. However I don't remember what I am. My mom always get dreams before her pregnancy like my oldest sister is my mom's younger sister in her past life. My mom's younger sister asked to live with her then she found out she is pregnant.

As for myself, before she found out that she was pregnant with me. My mom dreamt of an old lady wearing straight up white. She flew up the temple and grabbed the diamond on top. She handed to my mom and told her to use it. My mom later found out she was pregnant with me. She said it seems like it has been left there for awhile. Furthermore, my mom also remembered her past. She said she was a male and was stabbed to death. In fact, she still have the stabbing scar on her stomach.

Yes, I do believe in reincarnation.

kim2002 wrote: ↑Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:14 am
Yes, I believe in past lives. However I don't remember what I am. My mom always get dreams before her pregnancy like my oldest sister is my mom's younger sister in her past life. My mom's younger sister asked to live with her then she found out she is pregnant.

As for myself, before she found out that she was pregnant with me. My mom dreamt of an old lady wearing straight up white. She flew up the temple and grabbed the diamond on top. She handed to my mom and told her to use it. My mom later found out she was pregnant with me. She said it seems like it has been left there for awhile. Furthermore, my mom also remembered her past. She said she was a male and was stabbed to death. In fact, she still have the stabbing scar on her stomach.

Yes, I do believe in reincarnation.

HI SHERRY FROM PARANORMAL WORLD INVESTIGATORS HEAR ID LIKE TO ADD I BELIVE IN PAST LIFES AND BECOUSE OF MY GIFT I SEE ALOT FROM PEOPLE BUT NOT MYSELF I THINK THE PAST LIFE IS AN AMAZING SUBJECT AND I BELIVE MANY SHOULD KNOW ABOUT PAST LIVES I DO STRONGLY BELIVE AND KNOW WE ALL WAYS CARRY ON WITH LIFE AFTER DEATH RESERCH AND INVESTIGATIONS ARE A BIG PART OF WHAT ME AND MY TEAM DO BUT ALSO IM TAINING IN OTHER SPIRITUAL LINKS I LOOK FOWERD TO MEATING PEOPLE WHO SHEAR MY INTRESTS.

I definatly know im not new to this world however I cannot remember them. I did get a witch called Isabella before however I'm not so sure. I also had a dream where there was a king about to get beheaded so I run up to kiss him.
Reading this thread makes me want to get a past life reading now, I'm so interested in knowing who I was and how long have I been on this earth for. My friend calls me her earth Angel.

yes. I believe in past lives. I believe that life is about cycle and we are all connected. also, I don't know what I am in my past lives. your past lives connect when you recall some memories that you can't recall, or met someone for the first time and you think you know him for the very first time.

Absolutely in my.past.life is say.i passed due my.legs.bieng tied as I have phobia anything round.my.legs

I believe! life is very strange and hard! there are many forces that help