Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Past life reading?

I would say imo . for any past life if u had one it was and now its not. its important imo if u seek happiness in this life to focus on this life, If u bring ur focus to a time and place that is not existent atm u might miss what is the lessons of this life. xDDDD. life has enough trap cards in it for one to be focusing on trap cards that might have once been or not have once been . . . make sense?

Duke I do not agree, when you are looking at your past lives you are trying to see what good and bad happened in the previous life(s). It is all about learning in my opinion.

greyowl59 wrote: ↑Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:09 pm
Through my training in hypnotherapy and regression therapy I learned that many people can access past lives. Can use hypnosis, guided mdditation or bridging. The key is setting the intent to access a past life. Some get so relaxed they sleep. Some enter a trance deep enough to access past life. In a book called karmic relationships Charles L Richards gives a method of accessing past lives which I used successfully. Audio recordings also help access past lives. Several therapists have written entire book, or sections of books, on accessing past lives. Woolger is one such author. Can access past lives as exploration or as a way to heal. Old past life wounds can and do affect us in the here and now in the form of unexplained pain or illness, emotional trauma, blocks and more. These unhealed wounds are unresolved when death in a past life was rapid, traumatic, unexpected, violent, painful and when we were in some way powerless. Can bridge into a past life via some symptom of physical distress or pain, via emotional trauma or via verbal cues. An exploration is usually using hypnosis, whereas for therapy bridging is most often used. Some people can spontaneously access past lives by themselves using meditation and setting intention to access a psst life.

I've tried a few times with the youtube self hypnosis videos and it never did anything. I can never get to that level of being focused other than just feeling "nothingness" I kinda feel that if i ever did live a past life its so deeply imbedded in my subconcious is takes a state of REM sleep to even see anything or feel anything. I've always wondered if someone could help me to reach that state as i have alot of questions about myself. I had a psychic reading once about one of my past lifes that kinda hit pretty close to home regarding dreams i'd had in the past.

Scotti wrote: ↑Tue May 30, 2017 2:40 am
Hello. I was wondering if there any past life readers out there. Any one interested to see if I have lived once before. If so what is stopping g me from finding the happiness in this life time I want to be able to succeed and full full my life's purpose...

Exploring your past life.......note down an interest you are extremely drawn to such as an era, certain music such as 1930, 1800s , clothes, location etcetera.
What might be stopping you in this life of which you speak of is you, really view what's going on, your attitude about things, mental thoughts give energy if you view life sucks then it will. There are many self help books about change how you think and you change your life.
The words you put forth gives energy......."what is stopping me from finding happiness"..........should be saying, I direct my life, I put energy forth to bring in happiness.

Your Natal chart (data at birth done in an astrology wheel) view your 12th house as your ascendant if interested I'm in chat and we can discuss this topic.

Hello. I was wondering if there any past life readers out there. Any one interested to see if I have lived once before. If so what is stopping g me from finding the happiness in this life time I want to be able to succeed and full full my life's purpose...

Hi there,

I would suggest you try something like this instead
I tried it a couple days ago and it worked for me! Either that or seek out a professional regression hypnotist, rather than having someone tell you something that you can never really be sure, if they're just making it all up. Not blaming anyone for such phonyness, but either way it will "ring a lot more true" to you, if you experience it for yourself imo... not to mention be a much stronger experience.

You might want to google how to 'rip youtube to mp3' and put it on phone/iPod/whatever with headphones = )

edit: if you don't like this guy's voice or for some other reason have problems making this particular one work for you, you can search for other regression hypnoses yourself. I can just vouch for this one having the same steps as I have heard at a professional. And also this type of hypnosis is a 'light' one, not one where you'll be in deep cluck-like-a-chicken hypnosis 😛

Thank you I will try this one to

Tonight..And I'll let u know how it goes

Past lives usually link in with coming through by Spirit and there must be a reason for it to surface and come through.

So are you trying to say that in order to find out past life, I will have to be going through something for it to come about?

How did it go? = )

Hi maxe... I tried about two nights.. I always end up falling asleep. I'm thinking I should probably try it during the day

Hi Scotti

Maxe has a point. I think experiencing it for yourself may help a lot.. so maybe try a guided meditation. Do you have any inner pulls to specific dates/places, or a specific Era??

Some things i've noted with people who are aware of their past lives (friends) is that they nearly always say that they just had a feeling they could connect to that time period/country/historical event or even have had phobias that somehow tied in (not that all past lives were awful either) sometimes it can be really positive memories. Have you ever had a feeling that you have been somewhere before, spoken a language before though knowing you've never learned (any given) language.. have you ever felt pulled to a specific country... do you feel any pull towards what your previous life was like? or anything that happened... chances are if you do, it probably links in and guided meditation might help you to trace back (so to speak)

It's really nice though when things piece together 🙂

Through my training in hypnotherapy and regression therapy I learned that many people can access past lives. Can use hypnosis, guided mdditation or bridging. The key is setting the intent to access a past life. Some get so relaxed they sleep. Some enter a trance deep enough to access past life. In a book called karmic relationships Charles L Richards gives a method of accessing past lives which I used successfully. Audio recordings also help access past lives. Several therapists have written entire book, or sections of books, on accessing past lives. Woolger is one such author. Can access past lives as exploration or as a way to heal. Old past life wounds can and do affect us in the here and now in the form of unexplained pain or illness, emotional trauma, blocks and more. These unhealed wounds are unresolved when death in a past life was rapid, traumatic, unexpected, violent, painful and when we were in some way powerless. Can bridge into a past life via some symptom of physical distress or pain, via emotional trauma or via verbal cues. An exploration is usually using hypnosis, whereas for therapy bridging is most often used. Some people can spontaneously access past lives by themselves using meditation and setting intention to access a psst life.