Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Paranormal camping experience

Just this past Friday I was out camping in a secluded area in the woods. No one around for miles except me. The spot I was at was also across the road from an old graveyard. Everything was fine during the day and I even visited the graveyard to pay my respects and make sure that anyone that resided there was at peace with me being in the area. Once night set in thought it was a totally different story. The atmosphere became a little less pleasant and I started noticing things just out of the corner of my eye. When I went in my hammock for the night I noticed things flitting around just outside of the boundaries of the camping spot I was at. They stayed in the woods but I couldnt make out what it was. There was no sound with their movement and it didnt look like people or animals. Not sure what was going on but I left the next morning and probably wont be going back to that spot.

Found a little more background info to go with the story. The graveyard happened to belong to the Joe Jackson School. He was a prominent african american that owned land and started a school there in Land between the Lakes. Not sure why a place like that would have an entity or whatever running around. The background does not fit what I was experiencing at all

The presence you felt was probably related to the history of the place... but those were probably racoons in the bushes.

Oftentimes spirits will remain in areas where they felt most at home if the land was home to a number of the spirits seems logical that they would want to stay

It could be a spirit.