Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Paranormal activity

I live in a relatively new house, around 10 years old, and I stay in the basement and rent out the top half to some of my friends as I am in university in Edmonton. I know something is here with me. I can sense it. The rooms in the basement aren’t very decorated. It’s more like a prison. White walls, not too many pictures, etc. I have twinkle lights on the one wall in the bedroom. The lights constantly turn on at specific times. (3:00am, 5:30am, 9:00am, 11:59am exactly, and then again at 3am) sometimes the times switch. But it’s always those times every day. They are the brightest at 3am. And I hear footsteps when I’m going to sleep. They walk around my room and I get chills constantly. I need help. I am and have always been very interested in paranormal activity and I’m a firm believer. I want to communicate with the spirit If there is one, but none of my friends will help me as they are too scared and have also witnessed these unsettling phenomenons. What should I do?

Make sure it's not an electrical problem as at times it's a current issue......it takes a lot of energy for spirits to manifest that to muck around. If all checks out, spirits do make a room or a person if they are a sensitive will sense the chill. Before you open that door to invite a spirit in make sure you do some ground work first so you know what you are bringing fourth.
Spirits won't stay if you tell them to leave some spirits come in as they might feel you can offer assistance in some way. Do your homework and prepare yourself so you're able to handle things.