Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Origin of Mankind

I'm sure many of you have asked the questions... who are we? Where do we come from?
I think about this a lot. I certainly don't believe in Darwinism it just doesn't ring true for me especially with the amount of theories out there that offer an alternative.

I've read hundreds of theories on this subject and I seem happy with the conclusion (for me) that the one that fits is that we came from a much earlier civilization. Atlantis is just one example. Whether its alien or not of course I don't know.

At some point the early civilizations died out or was wiped out. My best bet is that certain elite groups have this knowledge and kept it to themselves and to use to enslave the rest of mankind and empower themselves.

The origin I believe or source of this knowledge is the Middle East or more specifically Egypt. The place (I believe) where the source of religion came from in its many varied forms and the original foundations of modern day economic and social structures.

Anyway the reason for this post is that I found an interesting video which plays into the idea (theory) that aliens are the reason why we have humans on the our planet. Hope you enjoy.

very thought provoking ...

Interesting post... definitely food for thought. Like with many dimensions, some of those you can probably access via meditation if one wanted to almost like a memory but not. After all, the consciousness of that ancient civilization and place would still be remembered as well perhaps as Energy & Guiding Consciousness/Energy in the vastness of the Universe & Food for thoughts! Definitely something to think about 😉

Nice! I like the video.

Of course I have asked questions about our origins. I am still learning! This is definitely something to think about.

(BTW, I read a previous post by Celticrose and I realized we ended our posts with the same statement).

heh its a hard thing to come about I believe in evolution . but I also believe in interference to a degree. evolutionist theorist say there were once several types of humans . homo erectus , Neanderthal and 2 others I do not recall . there are all sorts of things which peak curiosity when it comes to ancient times. but imo one must not discredit human . . . regardless of interference . and I also think knowledge was lost throughout time and that it was given to us . . . at one point til we became retarded. who knows though .

also imo ppl think that evolution discredits the existence of one thing or another but I do not believe that to be the case I think its a combination to a degree.

Very interesting topic. I believe that modern man has had quite a bit of help with DNA upgrades from ‘alien’ advanced civilisations. I believe the ‘missing link’ is the result of splicing. I recommend ‘The Custodians’ and ‘Keepers of the Garden’ by Dolores Cannon. I found the pieces of the puzzle came together for me.

I think you are on the right track with the Egyptian race/ Atlanteans too. Egyptians were (at one point) monotheistic (believed in one god). In some of the books above, she notes that mankind had had a couple of great civilisations before our modern era, with some cataclysms wiping the slate clean a few times.

Steve wrote: ↑Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:35 pm
I'm sure many of you have asked the questions... who are we? Where do we come from?
I think about this a lot. I certainly don't believe in Darwinism it just doesn't ring true for me especially with the amount of theories out there that offer an alternative.

I've read hundreds of theories on this subject and I seem happy with the conclusion (for me) that the one that fits is that we came from a much earlier civilization. Atlantis is just one example. Whether its alien or not of course I don't know.

At some point the early civilizations died out or was wiped out. My best bet is that certain elite groups have this knowledge and kept it to themselves and to use to enslave the rest of mankind and empower themselves.

The origin I believe or source of this knowledge is the Middle East or more specifically Egypt. The place (I believe) where the source of religion came from in its many varied forms and the original foundations of modern day economic and social structures.

Anyway the reason for this post is that I found an interesting video which plays into the idea (theory) that aliens are the reason why we have humans on the our planet. Hope you enjoy.

Watch what he says at 4:20

I'm not an expert if any sort, I just love reading about this subject but it became obvious that we're not just a few civilisations in, were many civilisations down the path, we are the current ones. Theres too much out of place, not just in regards to historical finds but within our own DNA also , the planets just way too old, if we're relying on evalution then we simply haven't existed long enough according to current thinking to have evolved thus far as we have, despite being no where near as evolved as we assume .

Interesting video, and I believe has many elements of truth. There’s been many theories on this topic, and I believe they all have merit. I think it’s far more complex than we understand, and is most likely a combination of all we’ve theorized. People have been shown one aspect of our existence, and then have chosen to hang their hat on that. Through my travels I believe it’s a combination of God’s creation, evolution (science can describe our existence), alien genetic manipulation, and most importantly, Angelic(eternal beings from Heaven) guidance. Also there’s a symbiotic relationship between the physical universe, the Realm of the Angels (AP’s), and Heaven. We, all life in the Universe, the Realms, and Heaven, all need each other to exist. When I say we, I mean all life, everywhere. It’s extremely complex, far beyond comprehension. Especially when you start looking at the politics, and interrelationships, since this is all influenced by the intelligence of all involved. I’ve spent a lot of time trying to figure this out from a religious, spiritual, and scientific perspective. Anyway food for thought. I could babble all day on this one.