Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Orb Colours and Their Meanings

"Have you ever seen someone share a picture, where something orb like appeared in the photograph? Well orbs are very debated phenomena in the spiritual groups. Many say they are evidence of sentient being or spirits. However researchers have dismissed that idea of orbs being ghosts. There are many cases where orbs have shown up where some form of paranormal activity has recently taken place.

Orbs are very common in pictures taken in places where spirits reside. In the digital photographic community orbs are artifacts. For this reason many people, including paranormal investigators don’t take orbs very seriously, because there are far too many natural explanations for them.

However there are orbs that could be spirits in nature. This is true for orbs that can be seen with the naked eye, the ones that have their own light source and unique patterns of travel....."

http://www.spiritualunite.com/articles/ ... r-meaning/

-Ravens

Some say orbs or ghosts, others say angels....is there any way to determine?

It's a regular thing for me to always see white orbs in my home, mostly in the master's bedroom.

Sometimes it's a white dot floating in seconds and like a camera flash. I hope they are kindred spirits.

Hi,
I am a professional photographer and one of my signature looks I create on photos is a natural light flare. I know how to achieve this and I do it in purpose. I spoke to someone who was offering me psychic services and that person saw my work and started talking about those orbs. This put me off straight away, I thougth the true psychic wouldnt bullshit me like this. Since then I never believed in orbs.
Until one day when my flatmate started talking about that small light ball that was moving in our garden. She recorded it and once I saw it there was no explenation to why this light was moving in the way it was. I might find this video and post it here.