Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Open to your interpretation

Hello everyone this is a picture of me, i am curious as to what you all feel. Please feel free to let it all hang out so to speak. I'll reply to you all and give you genuine feedback on how close or far away you are with your intuition.

Thanks to everyone who shares what spirit gives them and let's have some fun!

Hi, I get imagery when I meditate.I did my best to remember everything, but probably forget some. This is what I saw. You brushing your hair but parting it on the right side. For work I saw lots of paperwork and books. There was this woman with brownish hair but dies it blondish, But I could see the brownish roots, parted kind of in the middle. She was very pretty. I saw a buck, deer, with nice antlers. Then I saw underwater snorkelling in Coral and seaweed. At one point it was dark and you were swimming with a flashlight. Also saw coniferous forest with lots of snow around, in a hilly environment. Saw a snowmobile riding in the snow. Then someone fishing. Sounds like you’re an outdoors type guy.Saw you trying on a wedding Ring, and also a diamond wedding ring going on the woman’s finger. There was a baby in a crib. There was other baby(s) as well. The woman works at a desk job, and doesn’t like her work.Because I saw her with her head on her desk. You seemed like an all-around nice guy. I think I saw you dying your hair, LOL, looked like you were brushing in die. I could be wrong LOL.Everything I saw was good. I often wonder off topic in my meditations, but I told you everything I saw, and hopefully some makes sense

I just read ur other post now about ur relationship, so what I said above was unbiased in any way. I also didn’t realize I had already commented on ur other post about the nurse visit, I didn’t connect the ur name to the posts , so I’m unbiased there too. I had just looked at most recent posts and made my comments. Sincerely, Leo

Leo you are amazing! I am outdoorsy, I hunt so the reference to the buck caught me off guard. She is pretty, dark hair with blonde so that too was amazing, I do part my hair sometimes, I haven't resorted to dying it yet I have embraced the Grey's. I do put product in to keep it under control though so that part was right to. I love snorkeling however I see your interpretation, snorkeling is carefree and can be beautiful just as I try to view life and yes there have been some very dark parts. The wedding ring, I have been looking, the babies there are a couple and we were trying for another one until recently.

Thank you so much!!

Welcome!