Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

One of my dreams becoming a reality (corona)

I once had a dream I think 2015 it was. The world did threaten to collapse up on me just right before I evolved and was able to fly and move objects with my thoughts. At that moment I felt saved.

Well, now there's Corona which does in fact threaten to cripple this civilization for real. And I've become a real light bearer which in fact opens me complete new doors. I can actually evolve like in that dream.

I also feel very strong that a new world is approching us. This civilization will fall for real I feel.

It won't be pretty if it does. It will be like war.

That's my feeling at the moment. But I don't care I'm not afraid.

Yes, testing times at present for us all. Hang in there. There comes a time during events like this that we tap in to our survival instincts yet again
They over-ride the fear.

Auto pilot, knowing intuitively what needs to be done. We see this in nature and in ourselves, too.
Nature knows what to do and deep within, so do we

gazelle wrote: ↑Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:53 pm
Yes, testing times at present for us all. Hang in there. There comes a time during events like this that we tap in to our survival instincts yet again
They over-ride the fear.

Auto pilot, knowing intuitively what needs to be done. We see this in nature and in ourselves, too.
Nature knows what to do and deep within, so do we

I'm fearless that's why I'm not afraid. It has some cons too being that. I can take great risks easily that can literally end my life for example. Happened many times now, but I had luck. I'm also immortal now. My body can still take damage though but it can't end me anymore. And soon my body will completely transform to something more.

I feel our reality is changing generally.