Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

on beauty and ugliness

why are there beautiful people, and ugly people. Some say it's generational/heritage. others say it does not matter at all. some say you have to love yourself. others say you have to have style. some say there are two types of people in this world, the beautiful people and the ugly people. some even say, if you read fairy tales, that ugly people are cursed. for example, some say that disney movies curse people. some say that ugly people are servants, who work slave like jobs which is why they are ugly, while beautiful people control them from superior positions.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Not only that, but speaking from personal experience i could meet the hottest women i've ever seen in my life and if we don't have good chemistry and there's no conversation, it will get old very quickly. It helps people mostly women to get what they want, but in the end beauty fades and the only thing left is your character.

Hi Anababin2000,
It is 100% true that beauty lies in the eyes of behold. If ever you observe your hand you will find that your own fingers are not same. Similarly everyone on this planet have different concept about beauty. Each person is blessed with unique inner and outer qualities. I never heard about that only beautiful people rules and ugly ones are slaves, no it is not true nor it does make any sense. Anyone can rules if he has competitive leadership qualities, knowledge (education), and skills. Most important some people are really good looking but inside they are not as beautiful as they should, usually they come out as dishonest, cheater, unfaithful etc. So it totally depends on you how you define beauty and how you see in people.

I see this like this way. There are 7 types of people in this world.

1. Good outside appearance with a beautiful soul.
2. Good outside appearance with a ugly soul.
3. Weak outside appearance with a beautiful soul.
4. Weak outside appearance with a ugly soul.
5. Mid outside appearance with a mid soul.
6. Mid outside appearance with a beautiful soul.
7. Mid outside appearance with a ugly soul.

1st one is lucky, 2nd one is looks like lucky but unlucky. 3rd one is strong and claiming the luck. 4th one is unlucky. 5th one is no idea about anything. 6th one is also lucky and need to be strong somewhat. 7th one is also unlucky.

Outside appearance not make us lucky. If we can make our souls beautiful then we can claim the luck, we can claim the blessings of god, We can get a more chance to go to the heaven.