Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

OMG.. I need help getting into my normal-original account

Heyyy guys! I haven't been here since forever huh!... Well, I have, but ive been unable to sign in coz I forgot my password hahaa & no longer have access to my email I used when I registered.. coz i forgot that password too [ROFL] .. Numbskull aye!! Hahaha Please help meeeeee!!? Xx

Hey chubbadee,

Good to see you back. You will need to register a new account with chat as it is a new chat that has been put in place. Both forum & chat require separate accounts and making sure you have internet explorer or waterfox along with java as your current browser for using chat. This thread will help provide more info for you viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1234

Hiiya Ghost-Addict!!! I did make a new one already but I want help to recover my original abt acc/username etc as that one has my 'member talents' stuff as well as all my other posts.. it's got my info and stuff and friends already and aswell my post tally .. need help!!

If it was before sometime 2017 you haven't been on for, the forums were archived so everyone had to sign up again and therefore everything that once was is gone. Chat now is directly linked to forums and is the same log on.

chubbadee wrote: ↑Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:14 pm
I want help to recover my original abt acc/username etc ..... need help!!

Hiya chubbadee 🙂

As Aileni said....
Aileni wrote: ↑Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:01 am
If it was before sometime 2017 you haven't been on for, the forums were archived so everyone had to sign up again and therefore everything that once was is gone.

But, if that is not the case, send me PM via Forums, please include your original username, I'll see what I can do or at least might have few options for ya!

mtXM