rXfBAO
Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Nightmare experience

good day to all you guys/gals here in ABT

just wanna know if you guys/gals have any Nightmares and do they really can kill people is there any remedies
about it when it happens.

thanks lot

kula,

Hi Kula

I wouldn't say I believe nightmares can kill or harm people.... nightmares are pretty common. I don't have many, but then I don't recall many dreams either. When I do remember them, it tends to be the symbolic kind that hold some meaning

Remedies for nightmares.. not sure :o) maybe the others could help. I wouldn't worry about them harming you.. nightmares are pretty normal and although they can be horrid, I'm not sure there's a way to stop them. If they're happening a lot I wonder if it would help to do some relaxation techniques to quieten your mind in the evening before you sleep? Short meditations, anything which relaxes you.. Lavender, or Valerian tea (good for aiding sleep)

Wonder if the others have any suggestions for you

Sam

I've had some vivid nightmares before and used to get sleep paralysis. The best methods I found is light meditation before bed, not eating too late at night, and watching or reading funny things before sleeping.

hello mam sam,

thank's for the comment i will drink more tea from now on..

hugs much
kula,

posting.php?mode=edit&f=5&p=5854#

ColeWayne wrote: ↑Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:53 am
I've had some vivid nightmares before and used to get sleep paralysis. The best methods I found is light meditation before bed, not eating too late at night, and watching or reading funny things before sleeping.

hello mam colewayne

thank's for the advice

i will try those methods wish they can help me.

i'd been having too much nigthmare and they really love visiting me and the 3 of them almost killed me luckily
i survived.

i want to share those nighmare but its to long with all the details and somehow if they come i can manage to control my dream i can even fly and fight them. haaayaah kick their face lol.

god always help me

but i hope they will not visit me again

thank's lot
kula,
nice to be here ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=signature#

Samanthaj wrote: ↑Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:50 pm
Hi Kula

I wouldn't say I believe nightmares can kill or harm people.... nightmares are pretty common. I don't have many, but then I don't recall many dreams either. When I do remember them, it tends to be the symbolic kind that hold some meaning

Remedies for nightmares.. not sure :o) maybe the others could help. I wouldn't worry about them harming you.. nightmares are pretty normal and although they can be horrid, I'm not sure there's a way to stop them. If they're happening a lot I wonder if it would help to do some relaxation techniques to quieten your mind in the evening before you sleep? Short meditations, anything which relaxes you.. Lavender, or Valerian tea (good for aiding sleep)

Wonder if the others have any suggestions for you

Sam

hello mam sam,

thank's for the comment i will drink more tea from now on..

hugs much
kula,
nice to be here ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=signature#

ColeWayne wrote: ↑Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:53 am

Good ideas there as well for you Kula.. eating too soon before bed could trigger it.. and good idea to do something which brings positive thoughts before you sleep... a nice book, some calming music, comedies
(and the herbal tea ) :o)

I would suggest asked your dream guides to not allow those nightmares in, too and add a layer of protection up before you sleep at night.