n QCju SkKLA pVJgTEnRn bmdM ikb
Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

New to this

Me

Hi this is me ... Has anyone got any messages for me ... I have also been told by a medium that I'm surrounded by a spirit is this correct ?
Thank you xx

Well, we are all surrounded by spirits at any given time and the medium should have told you which one in particular they were picking up on. I do sense a father figure energy around you, but that may be more your memories or thoughts about him than his actual presence.

As to you, I feel you are highly sensitive but try and hide it beneath a mask of humour or flamboyance. I don't think you can ever feel really relaxed around others, only when alone or in nature can you be yourself fully. For that reason, you may tend to self-sabotage your relationships. I feel you can be attracted to rather over-bearing or controlling people. I feel drawn to one of your feet for some reason - are you having a problem there? I feel also a lot of money imbalance in your life and feel you should focus on just banking what you earn for a while so that you can amass enough to invest in property or do something very big and meaningful with your life. I feel when you are down you can spend a lot of money on yourself and even fritter it away.

Hi new to this ... Anyone got any messages for me or recieve anything about my picture... Also got told by a friend that a spirit is around me is this correct ? Thank you for your input
Sherrie xxx

Hi Sherrie, welcome to ABT ๐Ÿ™‚

I see you posted this in the picture readings forum, that's where everybody will be able to read your picture to see what they can pick up ๐Ÿ™‚
Hope you enjoy the site and im sure you'll find it helpful. Good to have you.

Hugs
Samj

Thank you and can't wait to see if any messages come through

welcome to ABT lovely to have you here, hope to meet you in chat ๐Ÿ™‚

Nice to meet you to and thank you

Welcome to ABT Sherriexox.

Join us in Chat.

ย