Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

(new here) trying to find my gifts

I've been told by many that I do have a gift and they feel my gift, so I'm trying to find my way to discover what gifts I do have. I already know I can be very empathic, feel energy in people and things, sometimes dream things, sometimes even see things in my minds eye, and people even tell me my hands heal them when I massage them. I'm here to grow and learn with you all, and hopefully get to know a few like minded souls. Anyone please reply and hopefully I can help too. I'm even trying to learn tarot, I have a Osho Zen deck that called to me through it's imagery.

The Osho Zen tarot deck, all of life described in 78 cards, infused with the joy of Zen. I love that deck. It is one of two which I use for my readings. The other is the Gilded deck, a standard Rider-Waite deck by Ciro Marchetti. Look at the cards. Read the wonderfully detailed commentary. Learn the multiple meanings of each card. Some people turn over one card every morning and meditate on it, their message for the day.

I have a feeling you are starting out on a great journey. I would like to help as I can.