ZAvpowkw kZ Doc
Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

new here a little about me. Automatic Writing

Hi All,

My name is carlos and recently i have taken a keen interest in automatic writing. I lost my mum last month and would like to develop the ability to connect with her and or my spirit guides and angels thus helping me make the right choices and know my purpose in life and many other beneficial aspects i just want to have the spiritual ability to know more than the world we live in and if that entailed to help others so be it.

i have been inspired writing for 4 days in a row and get the same spirit who tells me to 'w8' as she puts it for a message to me. lies a lot says she can be harmful but she has no wish to be anyway and says shes not at peace i get her every time 'Kelly' i'm thinking she might need help moving on she says she lives here im in a block of 6 flats and pretends to be my mum and doesn't talk of any importance to my life. i dont want to keep getting her as i want to have a relationship with my guides or my mum and lost ones.

Any advice would be great thanks

to ABT Carlos.

Nice meeting you in Chat.

Carlos

Nice meeting you in chat
I hope your automatic writing works out for you soon, i'm sure that it will. It can take some time, But I believe with time & patience it will. If you would still like some help just let me know

I hope what Owlscrying shared in chat is helpful in the long run. You have what you need within you, you are capable , you'll find all you are seeking. Good point made .. sometimes we can look outside far more than we go within ie Meditation. Connecting with our own intuition... I believe we all have intuition and psychic capabilities.. so automatic writing is just stemming from what is already within.. your ability to connect with your loved ones, your strength , your intuition. Intention is key and spirit are always aware of our intent, intent is a powerful thing.. for as long as you wish to receive and connect with your loved ones, in time - you will it will work out
I know you mentioned that the spirit presence visiting is blocking other connections, I still think she could be earth bound and there are things which can be done to aid her in crossing over. I feel she means no harm, even if the auto-writing says otherwise... I feel she is just unhappy and her frustration is coming through. I don't feel she's a threat, but it's probably best to help her cross. As we said once she does, I think you'll find it much easier to connect with others. You mentioned you ground/protect, that's great and will always help. For the rest, deep relaxation and keeping your intent positive and strong.. in time , I really think you'll see results

Take care and hope you have success with this

your feedback has been greatly appreciated she says she means no harm but she is capable of it. I'm taking a few days break because when writing and doing assignments or on the laptop i can feel an energy wanting to come through and write so i don't want the other side used to it whenever they want.

Helping her move on requires asking her questions she may not like and i don't know what the dangers to myself are and what they are capable of doing if angered.

The problem with this kind of work or channeling is you can only find out more by asking someone a lot more experienced.

She hasn't shown me she is a threat just that she can be like i said so i'm guessing that she means no harm currently and if i don't ask questions about my goals then she doesn't lie and and if i don't ask if she is harmful she gives no impression she has any intention to be.

I understand my mum has only recently passed so shes in a new world i should probably let her settle in and just concentrate on connecting with guides which is a full intention anyway.

Thanks again