Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

New form of reading: Daw'a Lura

Hi guys i'm creating a new form of reading and i'm asking for help. I have 33 characters all with symbols and they need a definition. Once this is complete I can successfully test I if I have enough interest I will post each item with it's corresponding number here and we can all discuss it in chat.

Look forward to finding out.

*Update* out of 33 of the symbols numbers 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 11, 12, 17, 18, 21, 22, 30 & 32 are taken.

Daw'a Lura readers mat design ยฉcopyright 2017;

I hope all goes well I know u have been working hard an would like to have a reading hugn love

Thanks crackers in chat you assigned the number 30 which is garca, the main diety in alajatranese. She is the earth our mother and the source of our existence without her we wouldn't exist or have the technologies we have today.

Your definition given "Becoming one with the source, you are truly aware of your higher self"

I chose number 2 xx

Thanks peanut
2 Kej- Ice, what would you like the meaning to be?

Ice-cream just going by the second word and I also ate ice-cream today ty raven xx

Ice โ„ makes me feel cold and when it's winter I like looking out the window and watch the weather xx

Thanks peanut
Ice also doesn't last long with heat it melts away until there nothing but water left.
Also could be seen as a period of strength that is felt slowly slipping away

Number 7 or 18 please if they are still available

You can have both ๐Ÿ™‚

7 Jaek - Lake and 18 Ferl- Life

Please assign a meaning to each ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks sam

Ravensfox wrote: โ†‘Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:10 pm
You can have both ๐Ÿ™‚

7 Jaek - Lake and 18 Ferl- Life

Please assign a meaning to each ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks sam

oh wow interesting as Life is one I would go for so glad I have that one.

7 Jaek/Lake-

forgive me if this is jumbled up, it's late but :
i'll add a few thoughts/statements

General meanings '' You will find a way to solid ground & stability'' ..
Since lake is symbolic of a transition I would give meaning to this as You are ready for a transition. A transition is due
Generally a very positive meaning and could also be interpreted as a confirmation that spiritual links with passed loved ones are pure

Additional meanings:
A connection being clear
Clearing of emotional burdens (Water/emotions, tranquility) & cleansing

A smooth transition into a new life chapter, and the end of a period of turmoil (to travel the lake to find solid ground) the Earth. Stability...(Makes me think of a transition away from stormy seas (challenge), to the river.. smooth flowing, direct to land- on your way to solid ground and peace (stability, to be grounded). The ending of turmoil.

Hope that makes sense..
I'll come back to 18/Life

Thanks Samanthaj this is a really good meaning/definition ๐Ÿ™‚

i look forward to 18 FERL - LIFE

ok well no understanding of what I am doing but I would choose 6 if free?
and if not I go with 5

Okay jax 6 - waja - pond. Please assign a meaning by focusing on what the word pond means to you ๐Ÿ™‚

wow I get pond?
ok
ponds can be beautiful although they can be artificial so they must be taken care of or they can become stagnant and where once a thing of beauty can become death. Ponds can also be a thing of nature - natural and full of life - but again can be contaminated - so I guess the word pond could mean if you have something wonderful in life be sure to look after it - neglect and complacency just because you think you have it doesn't mean it will stay - look after it!
whatever your pond means to you - remember it still needs care and attention or it wont last!

It's good to be constructive keep it up no quitting!

Hi Raven. I picked 21. N here's what shared:

21 - wova- love

4 Forest-Warez

Solitude, Time Alone, Unity, Grounding, Harmony, Nature.

Forest Meaning:
It's time to unite. Are you overlooking supports for yourself based on immediate judgements. Be aware your judgement and how deceptive this may be

Astro Signs: Capricorn , Virgo, Taurus
-It's time to Unite with like minded individuals
-It's a good idea to ground yourself
- Solitude / Prayer and Meditation will bring forth answers you are seeking. Be still , quieten your mind and be open to receive.
Call on nature spirits and place gentle awareness of how nature is ''speaking to you''
Just as a tree stands tall, strong and continues to grow, so will you.....

Alternate Meanings: Nature is speaking to you, Listen. / Spend more time in nature to ground your energies.

11 Mati-storm

-- Turbulence, Inner Resilience, Clearing

Storm Meaning:
In regard to relationships: Storm means that this may be a time of turbulence and turmoil. Can signify that a relationship is currently strained...possibly heated arguments

In regard to health: Storm is connected to bottled up emotions, Tension and Anxiety and linked to Inflammation & migraines.
(Take care of yourself, de-stress) & be sure you are grounding your energies.
Meanings/connected Astrological Signs : Saggitarius/Taurus/Leo

General Meaning and depending on the others pulled with Storm:
If placed next to Forest : This would be a message of keeping possessions (including home ) safe.
If placed next to Life: This would be a message of overcoming a 'fork in your path'. Alternative meaning: New options... what seems tempting
now will not be best for the long term. Seek other avenues...
General Meaning: The Air will soon clear. Trust that whilst there is turbulence and things seem tense (what you are facing)
will ''clear the air'' and make room for renewal/ new in your life.

Hope those are OK raven. I'm still working on the last one. Thanks for being patient with me

Sam you never fail to impress me I absolutely love them and appreciate the amount of effort you have placed into them ๐Ÿ™‚