Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

New and Anxious re: a encounter yestetday with a stranger who said she is a empath (I was shopping ..........

Hi! My name is Hope and am very happy to be here! I’ve always believed in the psychic world and even tho I don’t have any abilities I have the greatest respect for it and for those “chosen” ones that are the true psychics.........I’ve had a upsetting encounter with a so-called empath, palm reader, and other names I cant recall! she was my cashier at a store I was at yesterday! I’m quite concerned! First it seemed harmless she told me She saw alot if yellow and brown around me and that I must be angry (kinda true cuz I’m getting divorced) i asked what she was, she said she was a empath, palm reader, medium and a few other things I don’t remember! She took my hand (i was very uncomfortable because she was ringing my items at the store). She said both of my fate lines have never been broken? But as she felt my life line, towards the bottom of palm is a break-off line, She says I will have a major health issue soon and if I get it taken care of I will live to be about 88 yrs old and if I don't I will die in 10 years (i’m 53)! She then feels a section of my stomach area right under my breasts saying thats were my trouble is but its not my breasts! Needless to see, I’m very anxious! She didn't make a lot of eye-contact with me and she was telling the customer in front if me how she glittered........... Help please! I’ve always dealt with anxiety and panic attacks and this has really got me! Thank you

There's nothing to worry about then that's a sign that you saw no eye contact which makes you believe she wasn't telling you the truth so why believe . Go get a checkup and keep away from her for now if its meant to be it will be . Sage your home and be careful letting people touch you . If you felt very drain & worried you might have just met a psychic vampire ..read up on it . Stay Blessed I'm sending you love & light . Also try the egg rituals it cleanse your aurora . There's a time & place to do readings on people supermarkets um totally unprofessional

Thank you so much for your response and encouraging words! Since I’m very new to this I will certainly research the things you mentioned (psychic vampires, egg ritual and sage) You have been extremely helpful and I will stay away from that store! Thank you again

Hello Hope&Freedom,

Sorry you had that experience. My first thought was that any reader should get your permission before tuning into your energy. That's like... not cool. I'm sorry 🙁

Secondly, like Doors said, she wasn't keeping eye contact with you, which sounds iffy to me. Get a check-up if it gives you peace of mind, but generally, self care isn't a bad idea anyway - especially as it sounds like you're going through a lot anyway. I agree with the sage and rolling egg ritual and also on being discerning about folks that come into your space.

I've learnt in my time, that those who kind of bust in and offer strong opinions are often those I need to be wary of. I always think "what's the rush? What's going on with you that you are approaching me like this?". Unless I'm on fire or something, I'd tend to take those kind of unsolicited opinions with a few grains of salt.

Breathe. Go find some people you enjoy hanging out with, or enjoy your own company and recultivate a sense of peace that she momentarily interrupted. It'll be ok 🙂